Percy Harvin wants to un-retire and return to NFL

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

We paid Reggie Bush $1.5M for -3 rushing yards.

He also did blocking but I agree with tour point about lack of yards for RB.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have no hard feelings towards Harvin. I’m just having a hard time thinking that a guy, with migraine issues, that didn’t want to play before, now wants to play. My guess is he wants the check. I wouldn’t be surprised if he attempted this comeback. I’d be really surprised if he played a whole season.

No team should have him on roster week 1.  If you give him a contract veteran minimum per game with bonuses for doing anything worthwhile.  Maybe a Spiller type contract like he had with Chiefs where they sign him for a game as needed.

2 hours ago, Rampage said:

He posts a video of him running up a parking garage ramp. 90% of which is slowed down, which somehow means he'll be an asset to an NFL team. Former NFLers never cease to amaze me.

There are other videos in real time of him catching passes and running and lifting weights.  I don't know whether he should be signed or not, but I'll give him this: the man has clearly kept himself in condition .  The shape he's in takes serious discipline and dedication.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What a joke this guy is.  Classic example of needing more money or realizing no cares as much about you when you’re not an athlete.  He was a scum since college.  One of my least favorite and overrated players of my life.  

He was CJ Spiller on a good team with a signature play. 

Very overrated “weapon.”

23 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Didn’t he admit to playing high? No matter how liberal one is regarding consumption, playing football games high is a bit over the top.

Eh.  Dudes were doing coke and playing.  Dudes have drank and done uppers and played.  Football is a dirty business.  His use of marijuana is the last reason I don’t want Harvin.  He’s an idiot.

and I went to practice slightly high and we had tackling drills.  That was awful.