Stephen A- Josh Allen will have big 2020 bc of Levi White, Jordan Phillips and Shaq Lawson

Process

Exhibit A for this story (although in Stephen A's case I would ask for a bit more):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/04/13/espn-asks-highest-paid-commentators-take-pay-cut-amid-employee-furloughs/

ESPN asks highest-paid commentators to take pay cut amid employee furloughs

"ESPN asked its highest-paid commentators to take a voluntary salary reduction in the wake of the sports hiatus caused by the novel coronavirus pandemic. The three-month, 15 percent pay cut would affect roughly 100 of the company’s highest-paid broadcasters, writers and analysts."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

heres the whole 7 minute segment. Stephen A takes Allen. Kellerman takes anyone behind center for NE ?. And then Clark begrudgingly and backhandedly takes Allen. Basically called it a guy winning the battle of not very good qb’s. As if all qb’s are supposed to be polished greats by year 2. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bunch of blowhards. Stephen A’s inaccuracies and Kellerman’s ball washing aside, what compels Ryan Clark to say “I’m not a fan of Josh Allen”? Man these guys are dug in on their predraft bias. I don’t think anyone can watch Josh and say he’s not at least entertaining or a likable guy. “I don’t like him” seems like some petty playground ish. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m no Stephen A fan but he had the most cogent argument of the three...the latter two simply being lousy at best. Given that, the mistakes were glaring and rather putrid on Stephen A’s part. 

Also agree with @Mark Vader: Stephen A was WAY toned down compared to most of his deliveries. 

Edited by TroutDog

Special isn’t he...

there’s that former kicker from the colts who does an equally horrible job on his show. 

Levi White I can forgive as he probably just mixed up some names (he even said Tredaevious after showing he knew he messed it up) but he really couldn't even do basic due diligence to know that Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips were their big free agency losses? It is sad that even when ESPN gives the Bills some love they still manage to bungle it. 

Edited by billsfan89
  • Like (+1) 2