Is Beane done with FA yes/no ?

No.

I think RB and CB are still in play, with the potential of a bigger move should they cut Murphy.

Then again, I certainly didn't see Beane going bonkers on the DL last night so maybe he signs a Tight End out of nowhere at 930 pm.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

What do you guys and gals think?

I’m thinking one maybe two more at most. 

Go Bills!!!

I honestly didn't see any of these signings coming, except Josh Norman.  I was shocked when they got Diggs.  

They're always digging hard to improve the roster....that's how we ended up with Jordan Phillips.  

2 hours ago, DFT said:

Beane’s Schedule:

8am - 5pm - modified mixture of power naps, unicorn blood transfusions, Ovaltine and spirit animal channeling.

5pm - 8pm - FA phone calls

8pm - 12:00am - signing period

12:00am - 7am - protecting Gotham

7am - 8am - sunglass shopping

Remember last year when Beane's first free agent signing was Frank Gore?

Everyone on this board was going to commit suicide.....boy, how times have changed.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Maybe a running back to spell Singletary.  Beyond that maybe some depth competition, but most of the attention getting transactions have already been done.

That's what Beane wants everyone to think. ?‍♂️

Considering FA is just starting and teams are not even allowed to talk to XFL players yet - I am going to say no - they are not done.

If you are asking if they are making another big splash- I would say no - I think it will mainly be low level - roster filling signings.  

A back-up RB, another OL guy, maybe another DB/safety depending on Norman - just guys to fill in the roster before the draft.

• Thank you (+1) 1