Quinton Spain to re-sign with buffalo, 3 yr 15 million

16 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m on the fence for this one. 
He’s an above average player, I’m no pff analyst or huge film watcher but he seemed to have some issues in pass protection but seemed to excel in the run game. I considered him and Ford our weak links in pass pro. As much of a beating as Ford took for getting beat I always wondered why Spain didn’t catch some of the same. But I could of course be wrong I didn’t replay enough stuff to verify 

At the end of the season, there was a quote from Morse about how important Spain was. I will look for it 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

me too but i like ford at guard not tackle

I hope Ford surprises a lot of people at RT this season, it would be good to see him and Dawkins anchoring the tackle positions the next 4-5 years or longer. I kind of trust McBeane and I Think Ford played better as the year went on.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mitts off Jests

In a weird way that makes me nervous that the Jets are actually looking at a guy like Spain, maybe they learned their lesson from 2019 and aren't just going after a few big name free agents. But 3 years 15 million is a good deal for the Bills, not bad for Spain either who never had a big contract but a very good value for the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1