PFF-Jerry Hughes best pass rusher last year

Big Turk

40 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That would definitely do it! But I feel this has been going on since well before that.

When did he get the Unsportsmanlike called on him for patting our own player on his head? I feel like that was before 2018.

True, but that incident was the straw that broke the camel's back. Jerry just lost it! Rightfully so....

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So now we like PFF??? I’m so confused. ? 

For some all the credibility is determined if their preconceived notion is affirmed

i have copies of calculus exam answers that I marked from people who played this game with math....   :(

1. Old news - this is from Feb 2019

2. I love it when Bills show up on ranking lists for positive things ... but

3. Tells you how PFF stats can be flawed - I think something counts as a pressure if the Dlineman beats the blocker within 2.5 seconds. Huh? Hughes can beat the blocker in 1 second if goes real wide, no? That has been the only problem with Hughes over the years - He will always go outside. The Olineman will never care that he is beaten so long as Hughes is far away from the QB. Dont mistake me - I think Hughes is great. If only Hughes were to use his inside move a lil more frequently to keep the lineman honest - that can lead to a lot more effective pressures and sacks. Just my two bits.

5 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Dude gets blatantly held on pretty much every play and never gets a call. It's unfortunate how badly his sour relationship with the refs has affected his career. Wonder where that all stemmed from...

This is certainly true.  We could probably fill a photo album of shots of him with an offensive player's arm across his neck or chest, usually with the referee standing right there watching.

7 hours ago, Mr. K said:

But they dont like Tre....

PFF = ? 

Hughes is a fine player, as is that  hockey academy guy ?

oh and stop clicking their site, they do not deserve your attention.

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Hughes gets consistent pressure , just doesn't have the sack #s. 

Ended the season probably playing his best game against Hou and Tunsil , had 3 sacks and multiple pressures , which is a great sign moving forward. Get him the best possible DE on the other end , cut Murphy , he's due about 9 mil and we only get  1.8 mil in dead cap hit for cutting him. 

Can I get a hell ya here.  Murphy needs to go. 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:30 AM, matter2003 said:

PFF had Hughes as having the highest pressure rate of any edge rusher at 19.4% of all pass rushing snaps. But everyone here said he sucks I thought?

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-pff-jerry-hughes-one-of-best-pass-rushers-in-nfl

I wonder what he would have done if he was healthy which was another thing the Bills faithful fans didn't take into consideration !! I never have known a Bills fan to be too harsh on the players though ?

Wow. Are they officially just a clickbait site now or what?

For those who can't watch, they argue that Tate is more valuable to his team than Garrett is to his, because offense matters more than defense and pass coverage matters more than pass coverage.

Keep this in mind when people are using PFF for their evaluations.

Edited by HappyDays