Obituaries

Foxx

MORE:

RIP: Georgia congressman and civil rights icon John Lewis has died at age 80.

“Rep. John Lewis of Georgia died at the age of 80 on Friday, according to multiple reporters.”

Much longer obit at Politico: John Lewis, civil rights icon and longtime congressman, dies.

Edited by B-Man

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

1 hour ago - Michael Brooks, of TMBS & The Majority Report, has passed away. RIP. twitter. 

Wow.  I'm in the middle of his book.  Fricken 37 years old.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Fantastic lady, Long, wonderful life.

I had no idea she was still alive! 104! RIP 

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

needed obituaries?.....Antifa, BLM and our very own ISIS, Taliban and Hamas masquerading on US soil......'eff the ***** footing......crush the the anarchy.......shoot to kill.....I'm all in....enough is enough......

Blood lust? 

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

needed obituaries?.....Antifa, BLM and our very own ISIS, Taliban and Hamas masquerading on US soil......'eff the ***** footing......crush the the anarchy.......shoot to kill.....I'm all in....enough is enough......

image.thumb.jpeg.58de493fe23dd701efca75652531126e.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/02/entertainment/wilford-brimley-actor-dies/index.html

RIP man. 

Whats his Buffalo connection? He might have visited my HS when I was there. 

I'm surprised that he was only 85, I would have guessed 95+ with how long he's been playing old people.

Also pretty amazing that he never took an acting class.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm surprised that he was only 85, I would have guessed 95+ with how long he's been playing old people.

Also pretty amazing that he never took an acting class.

Seems like he has been around forever. Iconic voice 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Using a grieving wife for one of your incessant "TRUMP BAD" post is real bad form.  Even for you. 

Another unnecessary death caused by Trump, his incompetent/corrupt administration and his enablers/followers ... kudos to the family for speaking up at such a sad time  

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No disrespect, but I’ve seen enough of your posts to know they’re both spam and ignore-worthy.  I believe sincerely you’re just attention-seeking, but this is an awful way for you to try to get people to look at you.  It’s sad and shameful.  My sincere hope is that you’re a much better person in real life than you pretend to carry yourself as, on a message forum.  You live in a hurting world and seem to revel in the pain of others, provided it fits your narrative.  I can’t speak for you personally, but I’d have trouble sleeping at night if I posted some of the things you’ve posted.  I’m going to give you some advice and I sincerely hope you take it...   Allowing yourself to become the evil you claim to oppose so vehemently, makes you nothing more than a well-worded hypocrite.  Again, no disrespect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Another unnecessary death caused by Trump, his incompetent/corrupt administration and his enablers/followers ... kudos to the family for speaking up at such a sad time  

So if someone other than Trump was President this man would be alive today?  Dude you’re ***** nuts. Take some time off. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Until Valhalla Marines and Corpsman.... Semper Fi!

Marines and Corpsman from the AAV Accident

Tragic.

How young they all were.

For their families:

Bless those who mourn, eternal God, with the comfort of your love that they may face each new day with hope and the certainty that nothing can destroy the good that has been given. May their memories become joyful, their days enriched with friendship, and their lives encircled by your love.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Tragic.

How young they all were.

For their families:

Bless those who mourn, eternal God, with the comfort of your love that they may face each new day with hope and the certainty that nothing can destroy the good that has been given. May their memories become joyful, their days enriched with friendship, and their lives encircled by your love.

Go God GO