Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Believe me, my mother is seriously unwell with this damn thing at the moment and I am glad to just have something else to look at and focus on because there is nothing else you can do other than trust in the doctors. 

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery my friend. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 5

Believe me, my mother is seriously unwell with this damn thing at the moment and I am glad to just have something else to look at and focus on because there is nothing else you can do other than trust in the doctors. 

Sorry to hear GB, wish your mom and family nothing but the best!! ????

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

hope she feels better soon! 

Are you/family members quarantined?

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They have to spend it somewhere.

Hopefully spend it on re-signing our own building blocks.

Agreed.

I'm sure this will be repeated a thousand times over the next 1-2 weeks, but the Bills still need to be wise about how dollars are spent.

Cap can be rolled-over from year to year.  So what we don't spend in 2020, will be extra to use in 2021.  

This is really our last offseason without key pieces of the roster hitting free agency.  Starting next year, very important Buffalo Bills will have expiring contracts (Dion Dawkins and Matt Milano chief among that list).  And it will pretty much continue each year from that point.

Not to say Brandon Beane needs to be frugal (and I don't think he will be).  But the stupid contract we avoid handing out today, could allow us to re-sign someone else we really need down the line.

Damn man, I'm so sorry to here that. I'll be praying for her. Is she in the US, or over there where you're at? 

Go Bills! Hopefully they do some ***** this week to get you some good vibes!

All the love and prayers for your mama. I hope she gets better soon. ❤

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Sorry to hear GB, wish your mom and family nothing but the best!! ????

Thanks Kirbs (and others). The last 24 hours have not been good we are just hoping her body starts responding to the treatment. The worst thing about it is she lives in France and we can't even get in the country. Horrible feeling. 

• Sad 3

Thanks Kirbs (and others). The last 24 hours have not been good we are just hoping her body starts responding to the treatment. The worst thing about it is she lives in France and we can't even get in the country. Horrible feeling. 

Sorry to hear. I think amongst the constant jokes about toilet paper etc etc sometimes we forget this actually does affect a lot of people. Wishing and praying for the best for your family buddy. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Barron could be that sneaky cheap fillin for Lorax

Don't think he'd really be a Lorax alternative as he's not really a pass rusher in any way, but he can move around the defense a bit.