Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

11m AAV for Hooper it looks like

Image result for overated gif

You can't tell me the guy deserves to be paid more than Kittle, Kelce, or Ertz. It's a big-time waste of $$ for the Browns who continue to do Browns-type things. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Wonder if he knows this tampering window being opened and going into UFA is actually GIVING people a sense of normalcy

I've seen so many media types pushing this narrative that the NFL is doing the wrong thing, but I don't know any street level fans that aren't eating this up right now... I'm either sitting here reading about Covid all day, or tracking FA things. 

I'm done with the panic. Bring on the football!

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I've seen so many media types pushing this narrative that the NFL is doing the wrong thing, but I don't know any street level fans that aren't eating this up right now... I'm either sitting here reading about Covid all day, or tracking FA things. 

Agree this is a welcome break and doesn't need to involve mass gatherings so I don't know why the NFL would not want to proceed.  They really have the Nations attention because people are sick of always hearing about the virus with nothing to distract them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

what an idiot. this is the distraction we need 

I generally like this guy’s takes when he’s a guest on WGR. Very interesting and enlightening guy, but his tweet here is way off base imo. To the contrary , it’s just what fans need and what the league should be doing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

what an idiot. this is the distraction we need 

Believe me, my mother is seriously unwell with this damn thing at the moment and I am glad to just have something else to look at and focus on because there is nothing else you can do other than trust in the doctors. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 7

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I definitely don't agree with the idea that the NFL shouldn't be doing this because it "feels wrong with what's going on right now". The only reason I would care is if teams/players simply wanted to wait until things calm down in order to fly people in, do physicals, tour facilities, etc. If they think they can operate just fine as is, I see no reason the NFL should push things back.

• Like (+1) 1