Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

I think Snacks Harrison makes some sense.

I looked through the DT list today because I figured someone would outbid us for Reader. It's a decently deep DT free agency class

Joseph makes sense, Snacks does not.  They need to look into players who played the 3 technique not pure 1 techs.

Would really like them to take a flyer on Timmy Jernigan.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Personally, I hope so. Cam is NOT a Belicheat type. The war between Bill and Cam will render the P*ts a hilarious dumpster fire once things go south. With any luck, Cam could end up destroying a big chunk of Bill B's legacy -- especially if TB makes the playoffs and the Cam led P*ts don't. 

(I dream)

Dalton I think is the best fit for their offense as constructed

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Personally, I hope so. Cam is NOT a Belicheat type. The war between Bill and Cam will render the P*ts a hilarious dumpster fire once things go south. With any luck, Cam could end up destroying a big chunk of Bill B's legacy -- especially if TB makes the playoffs and the Cam led P*ts don't. 

(I dream)

He won't go to the Pats I believe for the reasons you stated. It will probably either be LAC or CHI as he fits better within those systems.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

He won't go to the Pats I believe for the reasons you stated. It will probably either be LAC or CHI as he fits better within those systems.

Or he may retire. Same problem as Tua. He can't prove fitness with a workout because of coronavirus limitations. Cam is rich and has many interests. No fanbase in football wants him.

Just now, Seoulofstone said:

Or he may retire. Same problem as Tua. He can't prove fitness with a workout because of coronavirus limitations. Cam is rich and has many interests. No fanbase in football wants him.

What?!?!?! You wouldn't want this guy as the face of your franchise for the next few years?

Image result for cam newton fashion

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Yup, I don't see a high-quality starter on the roster outside Ed Oliver.

I would imagine then that you saw the start of the season as an aberration for Harrison Phillips? He was showing really well. I think Liuget, Star, Harry and Ed are a stout, if unspectacular, group. Adding a solid DT prospect in the draft would round it well.

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I would imagine then that you saw the start of the season as an aberration for Harrison Phillips? He was showing really well. I think Liuget, Star, Harry and Ed are a stout, if unspectacular, group. Adding a solid DT prospect in the draft would round it well.

I do agree Harrison was coming on last year.

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Kinda cool to not get crazy hyped but get some national respect for these moves 

Just wait till we get on ESPN for top 10 plays of the week with Allen throwing BOMBS to DIGGS !!! 

Go Bills !!! 

11 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Good for him  !!!   He deserves it !!!

• Like (+1) 2