Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

Just now, Smitty75 said:

Do you guys think that we’re done for the FA ?

I know that we need to keep some money to extend Tre, but I think that we still have a marge to sign an other DT or a RB.

I still think we add a RB then possibly guys on both OL and DL. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Smitty75 said:

Do you guys think that we’re done for the FA ?

I know that we need to keep some money to extend Tre, but I think that we still have a marge to sign an other DT or a RB.

If you believe the reports, it would seem we're adding a vet RB, and have at least expressed interest in both DJ Reader and Chris Harris. 

I think the RB thing happens, would love for either Reader or Harris too (both is probably a pipe dream). 

Just now, TOboy said:

If you believe the reports, it would seem we're adding a vet RB, and have at least expressed interest in both DJ Reader and Chris Harris. 

I think the RB thing happens, would love for either Reader or Harris too (both is probably a pipe dream). 

Chris Harris next to Tre would be ? !

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I agree.  The Titan's are the best equipped to "win now," Vrabel's his buddy and he was investigating private school options there, which makes me think it was pretty serious interest...

99% sure the private school thing was fake 

7 minutes ago, Smitty75 said:

Chris Harris next to Tre would be ? !

I would much rather we add another pass rusher I would say our secondary is pretty darn good , ( as is ) 

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Reader, Harris and a decent Tackle would complete the offseason.... not sure how realistic that is though. 

I would be REALLY HAPPY with Reader , would make this a good replacement for Jordan Phillips , stopping the run was a huge concern last year 

Edited by Putin