Superbowl Gameday Thread: SF 49ers vs KC Chiefs, 6:30 Eastern on Fox

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Maybe, but I’m talking about the Chiefs offense crapping the bed. None of their playmakers are making plays, and they’re errors they haven’t made all season. That’s what reminds of the Bills in the Super Bowl. 

yes the so called "billsy" performance

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Maybe, but I’m talking about the Chiefs offense crapping the bed. None of their playmakers are making plays, and they’re errors they haven’t made all season. That’s what reminds of the Bills in the Super Bowl. 

Ahh, no doubt. 

Coaching is all I got for the Bills and the Chiefs. 

I do feel the 49er's are the better team overall though before the game even started.  I felt that way against both Dallas games for us as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I think this is what needed to happen. By all indications, Mahomes is a generational talent, but he's had smoke blown up his ass from day one. This one is gonna hurt,  but some adversity will go a long way in proving if he's going to be great. 

Like Marino?????

We all assume he will make it back but this could be his one shot and he is crapping the bed BIG time

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Very inaccurate today. If this was JA half the board would be pining ..... for Mahomes ?

You’re not wrong on the latter, but the 49ers are getting enough pressure to make Mahomes uncomfortable.

People continually under-estimate the effect of the OL getting pushed back/pressure up the middle on a QB’s accuracy even when he’s not getting sacked