The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

7 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

The guy with Italy ties is more in tune then a Twitter account.... But you guys chose to ignore it b.c it doesn't fit your agenda.

You choose to believe the poster from Italy because it matches YOUR agenda..............it works both ways Hard Head.

Many of the articles I have posted are from "experts", but you wouldn't know that.

ADDED: I thanked the Italy poster for his input each time, I think his posts are very valuable...............unlike yours.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

There is a major difference between trying to give people accurate information and being in a state of complete denial. Trump was literally lambasting the media as blowing up a non-issue just several days ago. But now you want me to believe that Trump is super serious about this? Get the ***** out of here. You say that everyone has Trump derangement syndrome or just listens to the mainstream media. I don't have cable, don't watch cable or mainstream news, and I mostly get my news from the AP. I follow Trump on Twitter he was downplaying this for weeks. You can suck off Trump all you want all the time but a straight reading of his Twitter feed by anyone would show you a man with both too much time on his hands and in a serious state of denial. 

Also the Swine Flu was not as easily transmitted because it had a much shorter incubation period. It's not the same, quit trying to defend everything the guy from the Apprentice does. 

Did Trump call the virus a hoax or did the Left and MSM make that up by misrepresenting what he said?

Did Trump say it was ok to go to work with the virus or did the Left make that up by misrepresenting what he said?

Just now, B-Man said:

You choose to believe the poster from Italy because it matches YOUR agenda..............it works both ways Hard Head.

Many of the articles I have posted are from "eperts", but you wouldn't know that.

ADDED: I thanked the Italy poster for his input each time, I think his posts are very valuable...............unlike yours.

You aren't very valuable either then.... Looks like you are stuck on the same level as everyone else here.

4 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

Extremists are the ones melting it seems at least in this forum. Is it definitely fun watching you guys get flustered.

Who are the extremists here? Point them out, please, and show example of what makes them an extremist?

Extra points if you can muster up an original thought in the process.

Go.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

You aren't very valuable either then....

False. But you've proven you don't care about logic or reason, only feelz. B has been a part of this community for a long time and is one of the nicer people you could hope to interact with. He provides information from his POV and it's up to the reader to read or disregard. That's how adults usually start conversations and the board is better because of his presence. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Who are the extremists here? Point them out, please, and show example of what makes them an extremist?

Extra points if you can muster up an original thought in the process.

Go.

he won't because he can't.

17 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

The guy with Italy ties is more in tune then a Twitter account.... But you guys chose to ignore it b.c it doesn't fit your agenda.

so much wrong with this, it's hard to know where to begin.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

100% accurate. I have a friend who works labor and delivery and we’re always joking about how 9 months after a snow storm, spring break, and Christmas are their busy seasons. 

Decades ago NYC was blacked out for several days and the births that happened 9 months later were a phenomenal amount. 

• Like (+1) 2

lol  first there were those infected with TDS.  Now the shoe is on the other foot we have the CTG whom I read in abundance in this thread. aka the "Coronavirus Tough Guys"  A whole crapload of  back peddling going on from the right from those infected with CTG.  I guess prudence and common sense can win after all.   You all are being played like fiddles due to your own politicizing agendas but nary a one willing to admit it. Everything isn't a conspiracy theory LOL.  Maybe just Maybe your own biases  aren't as based on fact and logic as you presume. Especially when formed by gawd awful feelz about the donald and his co-horts  "truthfulness" and motives.  what a sick joke. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

Oh these are all theories.... Carry on. I thought you thought that was real.

Read the response on the page before.

The response doesn't address the theories of how the virus made the odd hop to Italy and why it spread so quickly, if the only accounts are that the first case was a 38-yr old who never traveled to China.   If he is patient zero, then Italy has far bigger problems, because one mistreated patient essentially locked down a country of 62 million.

Reality is that there's still no patient zero, and a Lombardy doctor said that he noticed a spike in odd pneumonia cases before the 38-yr old was admitted.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

lol  first there were those infected with TDS.  Now the shoe is on the other foot we have the CTG whom I read in abundance in this thread. aka the "Coronavirus Tough Guys"  A whole crapload of  back peddling going on from the right from those infected with CTG.  I guess prudence and common sense can win after all.   You all are being played like fiddles due to your own politicizing agendas but nary a one willing to admit it. Everything isn't a conspiracy theory LOL.  Maybe just Maybe your own biases  aren't as based on fact and logic as you presume. Especially when formed by gawd awful feelz about the donald and his co-horts  "truthfulness" and motives.  what a sick joke. 

Image result for who's this fucking guy gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Imagine being braindead enough to even consider or have the thought enter your hollowed out cranium that it’s somehow “racist” to call this virus a Wuhan virus or a China virus. I honestly can’t even fathom what a sad sad life it must be like to even think that for a split second. ? ? 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, dubs said:

Imagine being braindead enough to even consider or have the thought enter your hollowed out cranium that it’s somehow “racist” to call this virus a Wuhan virus or a China virus. I honestly can’t even fathom what a sad sad life it must be like to even think that for a split second. ? ? 

Start by cutting your nuts off.  That is step 1 of becoming a brain-dead libtard.  

41 minutes ago, GG said:

The response doesn't address the theories of how the virus made the odd hop to Italy and why it spread so quickly, if the only accounts are that the first case was a 38-yr old who never traveled to China.   If he is patient zero, then Italy has far bigger problems, because one mistreated patient essentially locked down a country of 62 million.

Reality is that there's still no patient zero, and a Lombardy doctor said that he noticed a spike in odd pneumonia cases before the 38-yr old was admitted.  

Is this a conspiracy theory?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Has anyone considered the difficulty Joe Biden will have if he ever goes out on the campaign trail again? Sure, he'll  keep his 6' space from other people. 

Equally as important as Biden’s mouth, shut yours. You are so deep in partisan rhetoric that even a dimwit like myself can use such words. 

This is what I was trying to get across to all the TLS doubters the past 10 days or so.  

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-hospitals-face-major-challenges-as-coronavirus-spreads-11584056336?mod=hp_lead_pos2

Hospitals across the country are bracing for an expected surge in patients as the U.S. coronavirus outbreak widens, with more than 1,320 cases across 42 states and the District of Columbia as of Thursday, according to Johns Hopkins University and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data.

Hospital executives say they are scouring inside and outside their walls for space to put patients, tightly managing dwindling stocks of medical supplies and hunting for critical equipment and extra health-care workers, who are already in high demand and at risk for quarantine from exposure while on the job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I haven’t had time to read every post today, I wish I did. 

Conspiracy theorists may have already covered this one, how perfect was the NBA’s timing last night?

Talk about removing fans, set a date to discuss removing said fans, GS then removes fans.

In the meantime a French Oaf is sick, doesn’t play Monday, he isn’t tested until 20 minutes before his next game two days later?

Suddenly the biggest thing going (NBA) has an emergency on their hands and needs to quarantine two teams and evacuate an arena. All on live TV thanks to their national televised “other” game.

Now the perception is changed, you don’t have to explain why you canceled but why you didn’t cancel.

MLB, NHL, NCAA chasing the ghost and doing as they “should”

Who knows, maybe ***** gets nuts and we are swinging axes in a week whilst attacking eachother for food, maybe we wake up in November wondering which politician best coddled me during the darkest of times.

Soon we shall see. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Many of the articles I have posted are from "experts", but you wouldn't know that.

"You know, the guy from Italy" say guy in hardhat.
Paolo BillsFanFromItaly

Reading can be hard.

1 hour ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

0454959c-7462-4ded-8de7-ff6f2bf40f2e_tex

TO AVOID COVID-19 AND OTHER ILLNESSES, DON’T USE “SUSTAINABLE” GROCERY BAGS: 

Greening Our Way to Infection. 

The campaign to eliminate single-use plastic bags at the supermarket could prove deadly during the coronavirus outbreak. It has forced shoppers to switch to reusable tote bags that have proved quite “sustainable” for viruses and bacteria from food. The pathogens can linger for days — and then be spread all over the supermarket, especially at the checkout counter.  Researchers have repeatedly demonstrated that the pathogens in the bags are a serious public-health hazard unless grocery shoppers wash the bags regularly, which few people do.

The plastic-bag bans have never made any sense, because the replacement bags are harmful not only to people but also to the environment, as I’ve written. 

I compared the bag bans to medieval sumptuary laws — which forbade commoners from wearing certain clothes or using certain products that offended their social superiors — but perhaps I was unfair to the medieval rulers who made the laws. At least their edicts didn’t sicken or kill their subjects.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for that's my man gif

So... there is a need then. 

Has nothing to do w politics 

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Someone has been talking about that happening for about two years... forget who. I think the name starts with a letter... :ph34r:

And you think that’s yet another ‘proof?’ It’s proof of coordination between both sides. Let go of ego—it’s blinding. 

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Has anyone considered the difficulty Joe Biden will have if he ever goes out on the campaign trail again? Sure, he'll  keep his 6' space from other people. 

His biggest difficulty is that he is a pedophile

3 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Haha what a joke. Hypoexemia is the clue here. Can anyone guess what else causes this? Anything else been rolled out recently?