Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

Just now, Penfield45 said:

at the end of the day its all about the QB 

Mahomes on his way to the SB bc he is by far the best QB in the AFC. Chiefs defense is nothing special but it doesn't matter because they can score points for fun. 

:lol:

we'll see about that when Henry gashes them for 250 and Mahomes is sitting on the bench.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

Just watching the game, great 1st quarter by the Texans.  Then an amazing comeback and holding on for the win by the Chiefs.

Greatngsme.

Nah. I prefer offenses to endure DIFFICULTY to score. Like actual, physical, difficulty. Not that glorified game of flag football like today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Mahomes on his way to the SB bc he is by far the best QB in the AFC. Chiefs defense is nothing special but it doesn't matter because they can score points for fun. 

That’s what Baltimore thought before it got PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH 

Edited by Putin

2 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

It was over after the boneheaded 4 and half a yard FG and fake punt attempt.  Also, zero D on either side. 

2nd half was just a waste of time. Texans were just way to overmatched, 

Wasn’t truly over until middle of 4th quarter.  Without thinking about our Bills, was a fun game to watch.

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Only if you have an amazing QB with great players around him. Not many of those around. There is more than one way to win. Most teams don’t have a Mahomes , but some team wins the Super Bowl each year. 

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

i can't help but think that this all setting up last week's scenario. this week though, the Texans are going to be on the short end of the stick.

i can't have been the only one to have thought this?