Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Remember when the Bills had a 24-0 lead in a playoff game, only to wind up winning 31-27?

No, I do not remember that.  It's obviously 20+ years ago, so that is a little blurry.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

I wouldn't go that far. 2 out of the 3 phases of the game are COMPLETELY absent in this game.

ZERO quality defense or ST.

That does not mean it's not quality entertainment, if you dont enjoy this game I'm not sure why you watch football 

1 minute ago, entropyrules said:

two things

these Ds are terrible - yes I know they have great QBs and receivers for the Os but omg  four guys around kelce but no one makes  a play

I hope Daboll is watching how the Chiefs use Kelce as Allen could use that same play calling in the RZ

It's been special teams really.

Just now, NewEra said:

He is that good. That’s why they put him out there in the first place.  

I couldn’t say why, for sure, but they probably put another guy out there because he fumbled and got destroyed on an incomplete pass.

at least you realize your place old man.

Yes.  You’ve certainly put me in my place.  I stand chastised by your intellect.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Look...that 2020 Lincoln Navigator Matthew McConaughey is pitching is a good looking car, but are everyday people really spending $50,000+ for cars these days? Man that’s a lot of $. 

Well, they got an every day person to advertise it.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Well Daboll did the same against Houston for Allen.... Allen is not Mahomes or Watson at the moment. Maybe he will be soon. 

Eh... He also should’ve had a TD to Duke before half to basically end the game.  

I thought it would’ve been a great catch at the time, but literally every WR is making those catches in the Playoffs.  

Nevermind the Brown missed toe-tap.  

He really should’ve had 300 passing and 100 running based in plays where his teammates let him down.  

Of course, he missed plays and needs to be better, but these Playoffs have been eye opening. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

That does not mean it's not quality entertainment, if you dont enjoy this game I'm not sure why you watch football 

Unlike so many, I enjoy defense. Pretty much more than offense. I LIKE hard-hitting games. Not this soft as baby ***** chiefs defense.