Is Tre White worth top corner money?

DuckyBoys

Is any cornerback playing in a primarily zone scheme  worth paying top money?  I would not be shocked to see a CB drafted early by Buffalo How do they handle it this time after letting Gilmore walk?  I know he's under contract for 2020 just curious what you guys think is the long term plan

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Is any cornerback playing in a primarily zone scheme  worth paying top money?  I would not be shocked to see a CB drafted early by Buffalo How do they handle it this time after letting Gilmore walk?  I know he's under contract for 2020 just curious what you guys think is the long term plan

I don't think you fully understand zone.  Tre plays man and shuts his man down consistently.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

They did NOT let Gilmore walk.  This regime has nothing to do with the old regime.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

he’s a 1st team all-pro. Yes

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not a Josh Gordon situation here, or even a Gilmore situation for that matter. White will be retained. The previous regime clearly had a philosophy about not paying CBs a second contract,  but those days are gone now. 

What is this Josh Gordon situation?

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

Is the best CB in the league worth top money? If you truly need a answer to this question, I'm sorry but there's just no hope for you.

Would you say the Bills made a big mistake letting Gilmore walk?

• Like (+1) 1