Jump to content
4merper4mer

One new Bill 2020

Recommended Posts

Mike WIlliams or AJ Greene

 

AND

 

Draft a big physical wideout in the first 2 rounds of this draft.....perferable Laviska Shenault,

7 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

CB round 1 is definitely a McD move. I wouldn’t be shocked.

I am curious as to why you say this....except for Tre (which was a awesome thing) when has he done this?   His 1st round draft picks

 

Corner

QB

Linebacker

Defensive Tackle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

 

You beat me to it.  Fitz as backup >>>>> Mariota as backup.

As much as I love me some Fitzmagic, he is the madden cover curse of back up QBs to incumbent starters.   

 

Bringing in Ryan Fitzpatrick to back up your Quarterback is more dangerous than bringing shower mats around Kevin Kolb... 

 

 

 

also, Breshad Perriman... I wouldn’t throw huge money after a couple big games in the most pass happy offense, but I would make a very fair offer and move on from Foster.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best available WR and RT at 22 and 54.

 

LB in rd 3

 

RB in rd 4.

 

DE in FA.

 

Do this and we are set for playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

No way to many Injuries and too old.

Amari Cooper is a real possibility of happening.

32 but agree in the injuries. 

Cooper > Green no brainer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Pick one new guy you think will be on the Bills in 2020.  It could FA, draft, trade or player awarded from the Pats due to them getting caught cheating yet again.  

 

Just pick one.

 

I will go with Marcus Mariota as our backup QB.  It's a bit of a surprise but I can see us looking for a backup, he is a dual threat to an extent and I just can't see him getting a starting job.

 

The thought of getting Mariota here crossed my mind too. He would be good insurance, both as a back-up, and also if JA doesn't take the next step and we need a stop-gap guy for a year.  I could see a guy like him resurrecting his career, similar to what Tannehill has done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Guy.  Alabama_logo.gif Jedrick Wills*, OT, Alabama
Height: 6-5. Weight: 320.
Projected 40 Time: 5.17.
Projected Round (2020): 1-2.

12/14/19: Wills has been the starting right tackle for Alabama and has been a steady performer for the Crimson Tide. He has the strength to open holes in the ground game with the quickness and athleticism to block on the edge. Wills looks like a quick starter at right tackle in the NFL. As a sophomore in 2018, Wills earned the starting spot on the right edge and has remained the starter at right tackle over 2018 and 2019.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Derrick Henry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amari Cooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

OBJ

 

Absoeffinlutely NOT. The man is a cancer. He is all about himself. You want "Team Oriented" players NOT prima donna's on the Bills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

Absoeffinlutely NOT. The man is a cancer. He is all about himself. You want "Team Oriented" players NOT prima donna's on the Bills.

The team culture and locker room is strong enough at this point to take on a talented diva. We're missing talent, not leaders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The team culture and locker room is strong enough at this point to take on a talented diva. We're missing talent, not leaders.

And what do think we'll have to give up for him? This team isn't an OBJ away from taking the next step. We lack quality depth at G, LB, need a starting RT, LB, TE and CB and couldn't hurt to get a depth S and competition at P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was all set to post the name of our new punter but I looked at the FA list on Spotrac.com and ...  damn.  So it looks like our '20 punter just finished his last college season, or will be cut by someone else before we pick him up.  All things considered I'm hoping for the former.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

And what do think we'll have to give up for him? This team isn't an OBJ away from taking the next step. We lack quality depth at G, LB, need a starting RT, LB, TE and CB and couldn't hurt to get a depth S and competition at P.

It depends on their direction moving forward. They are reworking their entire staff and I don't know where DePodesta stood on the OBJ move. What I do know is that this offseason is their out based on his contract structure. He can be traded before 6/1 with 0 dead money for the Browns.

 

I fundamentally disagree that any depth should be prioritized over a difference making starter, and WR is priority 1a/1b with edge imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

It depends on their direction moving forward. They are reworking their entire staff and I don't know where DePodesta stood on the OBJ move. What I do know is that this offseason is their out based on his contract structure. He can be traded before 6/1 with 0 dead money for the Browns.

 

I fundamentally disagree that any depth should be prioritized over a difference making starter, and WR is priority 1a/1b with edge imo.

The Browns thought they were a 1a WR away last off-season and what they get from OBJ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The Browns thought they were a 1a WR away last off-season and what they get from OBJ?

A 1,000 yard receiver who conducted himself well considering the tire fire of a now-fired staff around him? Their biggest issue on O was the line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

A 1,000 yard receiver who conducted himself well considering the tire fire of a now-fired staff around him? Their biggest issue on O was the line

Our O line isn't great, it improved from 2018 yet still have questions at RT and possibly LG pending what we do with Spain. I get people want to improve the skill positions yet I can't see sacrificing draft picks for a guy like OBJ as again we need more than him.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ve got 9 picks. Trade for oj Howard, they never use him and he’s got potentially 2 years and would be huge. Trade for Trent Williams and his contract if he still wants out. I’ll be happy with whatever else they do 

12 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Really surprised at the number of responses saying () would cost too much.

 

This team is in perfect position to sign anyone they like.

 

If they need to hand out big bucks to Allen in a few years, that'll be a good problem to have.

 

The time to win is NOW.

Exactly. Offset the spending as much as possible, we’re really good now just think long term 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...