One new Bill 2020

3 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

My top 3 FA....

Replace Murphy with Yannick Ngakoue 

Replace Lorax with Kyler Fackrell and OLB Draft (Kamal Martin LB Minnesota)

Replace Gore with Jordan Howard RB2.

Draft best OT @ 22. 

yup lets keep throwing money at the #2 defense in the league 

we couldn't add a single player to our defense this offseason and still finish top 10. defense is NOT a concern at all right now 

• Like (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

terrible signing. we sacked Watson 7 times 

a high priced pass rusher is the last thing we need. Beane needs to throw money at the offense. use 90% of the cap space towards bringing in skill players here that can help us score more than a mediocre 20 points per game. 

They couldn’t bring him down on the play that counted most. If DW is sacked there, we might very well be talking about the Bills vs Chiefs next week. 

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Why would we do this?

Cause you’re gonna draft OT round 1, move Ford to RG, Feliciano to LG. 

Dawkins, Feliciano, Morse, Ford, RT Draft....  

OL has improved, saved money and use it wisely.

Nsekhe will be 35, was a rotational guy, not that great in his own right, got beat out basically by Ford, Ford is not a RT. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They couldn’t bring him down on the play that counted most. If DW is sacked there, we might very well be talking about the Bills vs Chiefs next week. 

no we wouldn't. bc the offense still had to drive down the field and score a FG. 

were you watching the game? our offense looked like pee wee football after the 1st half  

6 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

yup lets keep throwing money at the #2 defense in the league 

we couldn't add a single player to our defense this offseason and still finish top 10. defense is NOT a concern at all right now 

We need help at DE & OLB.

use a First round pick and trade for a WR

OBJ should be our main priority. get a guy that can make contested catches and be a #1 WR.  then draft another big WR with the 2nd round pick. then draft a backup RB with our first round pick or sign one in FA

don't even think about defense this offseason 

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

Conklin or Bulaga at RT sounds like a great first move  RT has been a  problem forever

if Buffalo is serious about bookend OTs they don’t grab either of those guys....

Honestly this Draft is deep at round 1 OTs. I’m predicting min 5 OTs round 1.

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

no we wouldn't. bc the offense still had to drive down the field and score a FG. 

were you watching the game? our offense looked like pee wee football after the 1st half  

Doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have dialed something up the next time. Daboll might be a blind squirrel, but he could have found a nut on the next possession. It would be another opportunity. I also said might

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Cause you’re gonna draft OT round 1, move Ford to RG, Feliciano to LG. 

Dawkins, Feliciano, Morse, Ford, RT Draft....  

OL has improved, saved money and use it wisely.

Nsekhe will be 35, was a rotational guy, not that great in his own right, got beat out basically by Ford, Ford is not a RT. 

I partly agree, with two comments. First, they might draft OT in first, but I think WR is more likely and EDGE is also a possibility.

And even if we do draft RT and move Ford to RG, you still want to have good OT backup, which Nsekhe is. He seems little to expensive for that role but I don't think we will have cap problems next year (or can use all those money more effectively for that matter).