NE fans are hating life right now. Lookie here...

Peace Frog

26 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

?? me too. What does pay toilet even mean lol

In the 60's, places like Sattlers, AM&A, etc. had pay toilets in Buffalo... 10 cents a poop or pee.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Plenty of places to see disrespectful nasty political talk. This isn’t one of them. We can barely discuss football on a decent level here. Politics do not belong because people cannot play nicely 

Discussion in reference to Kraft potentially being charged with a felony, has nothing to do with politics.....It makes him simply a horrible person. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KellyToTasker said:

Discussion in reference to Kraft potentially being charged with a felony, has nothing to do with politics.....It makes him simply a horrible person. 

That’s not what I said. Or what was said. Please go back and read. Someone mentioned the thread was moved when trump and Epstein were being discussed. Which is obviously going to turn focus from the actual Kraft discussion. When the Kraft issue began we had like 50 pages on it. So it’s not like we can’t discuss his case. But it’s always going to get ugly if you bring real life political figures and issues into it. It no longer is a football topic 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Exactly this ☝?. The original thread that is linked here, was a discussion about Kraft, the owner of a NFL team being charged with a felony. Prostitution, human trafficking and possibly worse crimes. Has nothing to do with politics! it’s a 100% NFL topic! But certain people on here cannot take the fact the name Trump has come up in discussion (Kraft and Trump are boys, fact) so they must make the discussion go away. With this logic all you have to do is bring up the name Trump a few times and someone on here will get triggered and end all discussion. What a sad thing.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Exactly this ☝?. The original thread that is linked here, was a discussion about Kraft, the owner of a NFL team being charged with a felony. Prostitution, human trafficking and possibly worse crimes. Has nothing to do with politics! it’s a 100% NFL topic! But certain people on here cannot take the fact the name Trump has come up in discussion (Kraft and Trump are boys, fact) so they must make the discussion go away. With this logic all you have to do is bring up the name Trump a few times and someone on here will get triggered and end all discussion. What a sad thing.

You clearly miss the point. Keep mentioning trumps name and watch what happens. I don’t care either way nor do I do politics or even vote. Neither here nor there. I’m no mod. Fact is... people do not discuss these things in a civil matter. It ALWAYS turns ugly and nasty. You point to the mod team wanting things hidden. Yet fail to acknowledge US, the members of this board do not know how to act proper in any discussion involving political figures. We are the ones who ruin the conversations by going off topic. As I am specifically doing right now. I’ll drop it so this is not closed and as you clearly would like some attention based on your posts in this thread. But it’s US that screw these topics up not THEM. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

You clearly miss the point. Keep mentioning trumps name and watch what happens. I don’t care either way nor do I do politics or even vote. Neither here nor there. I’m no mod. Fact is... people do not discuss these things in a civil matter. It ALWAYS turns ugly and nasty. You point to the mod team wanting things hidden. Yet fail to acknowledge US, the members of this board do not know how to act proper in any discussion involving political figures. We are the ones who ruin the conversations by going off topic. As I am specifically doing right now. I’ll drop it so this is not closed and as you clearly would like some attention based on your posts in this thread. But it’s US that screw these topics up not THEM. 

That is exactly my point. The thread was not about politics!  I don’t care about politics either but I do care about the Bills and topics Regarding the NFL. The Kraft felony charge is 100% a NFL topic and not political. 

Edited by wppete

17 minutes ago, wppete said:

The Clintons, Michelle Obama, Oprah, Stalin, Mao, Sarah Palin, and Baby Doc were all mentioned too. Trump and Epstein aren't the only ones who hang with Kraft. It's a global conspiracy!  TBD=Libral media. 

Haha doom and gloom but it appears most realize the end is here.

15 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah keep this crap in the politics section.

7 minutes ago, wppete said:

That is exactly my point. The thread was not about politics!  I don’t care about politics either but I do care about the Bills and topics Regarding the NFL. The Kraft felony charge is 100% a NFL topic and not political. 

But if trump and Epstein are brought into it by someone it will turn and won’t stay about Kraft. It will spiral into tons of other things. I highly doubt anyone on here would not want to have fun discussions of Kraft being scum and possible penalties for him and his team for the cheating and felony charges etc etc. I think we can all get behind that kind of conversation and have fun with it especially when new news trickles out about it. 
It just gets ugly when political figures are brought into these topics. I don’t know the specific thread and I didn’t read it, who knows maybe the mod team was going to bed and killed the thread and moved it to avoid 100 pages of fighting and insults before the next mod is on lol. I have no clue honestly. I could just be a dummy since  I was only speculating on what was said in this thread and once certain names were mentioned it made sense why the thread would be moved or closed to me.