Any way that Christian Wade can play in the playoffs?

Through some strange machinations of the NFL, he will probably end up as property of the New England Patriots, based upon secret scouting, and reparations for Bills fans complaining about bad football spotting by the zebras.  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Please stop with the Wade stuff. He barely knows football and did most of his work in the preseason against no names. He’s not at all ready for the NFL. Man how fans like underdogs. Good grief. 

He looked good when given the chance, in fact he looked excellent; yes, a small sample of work but he played great.  It may not add up to anything, but he looked like he could play well and soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

He looked good when given the chance, in fact he looked excellent; yes, a small sample of work but he played great.  It may not add up to anything, but he looked like he could play well and soon.

I feel bad about my response earlier. I was sure this was meant as a joke post as the topic of Wade's availability this year has been discussed to death on this forum. Sorry you were not aware.

Short answer is: No. He is not eligible to be called up.

The Merry Christmas was, and is,  sincere.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

He is just the kind of dynamic player that can make a difference now.  I think the answer is no, but want to know if there is a possibility.

If not, then next year Wade and Motor become a dynamic duo for the Bills.

The answer is no; but I love you for creating this thread.  Merry Christmas!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Pre season- he is on the PS for a reason. I trust our staff knows if a player can step up or not.