12/21 Bills @ Pats** PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m doing beef on weck sliders, & trying out wings in the new air fryer ... I have to make the kimoweck buns myself because they don’t sell them here 

It’s kimmelweck.  Like Jimmy kimmel.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just. Beat. The Cheaters.

Everything else is gravy. 

2 minutes ago, Locomark said:

It’s kimmelweck.  Like Jimmy kimmel.  

Yeah that too - :)

I knew I was spelling it wrong but way too lazy to look it up. Just going with Weck from now on. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m doing beef on weck sliders, & trying out wings in the new air fryer ... I have to make the kimoweck buns myself because they don’t sell them here 

I do that too. Just get some good rolls from the local deli, brush some egg white on them sprinkle on the caraway seed and salt, bake for about 7mins at 350. Easy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

It was weird playing on Thanksgiving, it’s even more weird playing on a Saturday.

Anyways, Bart Scott said the Bills are just peachy making the playoffs and they will have no motivation to play today because this game is critically important for the Patriots to get a bye.

Is this cockeyed logic or am I the stupid one?

Bart Scott + Maggie show is AWFUL to listen to on WFAN.

Can't wait for Joe and Evan to take over the afternoon show.

• Like (+1) 1

So freaking nervous for this game. Huge game for Bills, prolly have a scooch to much on the moneyline , have a Christmas party tonight that will be be walking into a bit lit. Can’ t start drinking yet, gunna walk to some stores with my wife. 

3 hours to go!

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

It was weird playing on Thanksgiving, it’s even more weird playing on a Saturday.

Anyways, Bart Scott said the Bills are just peachy making the playoffs and they will have no motivation to play today because this game is critically important for the Patriots to get a bye.

Is this cockeyed logic or am I the stupid one?

Did he really say it just like that or are we missing something?

I can easily believe that the Patriots will be motivated by the 1st round bye they need to heal up

I can also believe that the Bills may be reluctant to pull out absolutely every stop - to have Josh running hard and at risk for getting knocked out, for example.  They want to keep winning and keep improving and getting the team more in sync, but they also want to go into the playoffs healthy.

From that POV, I could see the argument that the Pats motivation level may be higher than the Bills

The idea that the Bills will have no motivation BECAUSE the the game is critically important for the Patriots makes no sense. 

The Bills should be salivating that a win can mess up the Pats playoff life even if the division title is a remote chance.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

You Know this game is important! He expects to be live in front of the Nation afterward!

I hope that's not why!  He was live in front of the nation Sunday night, and most of the nation the previous Saturday.

I'm personally thinking someone close to him may have vetoed the "chin beard" and "lip stache" look he rolled out on Weds.

image.png.510608ea3e238d980068b064d34c6501.png

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Not sure that is going to be the case this time around. Brady* is great at getting the ball out fast, but this is not the same team we played earlier in the season, and Brady* is not the player he was. His accuracy has suffered, and his receivers are faltering. Rush Brady* in the pocket, and we might gets some picks today. I hope.

I was referring to the pats zero blitzing us all day like they did last time 

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did he really say it just like that or are we missing something?

I can easily believe that the Patriots will be motivated by the 1st round bye they need to heal up

I can also believe that the Bills may be reluctant to pull out absolutely every stop - to have Josh running hard and at risk for getting knocked out, for example.  They want to keep winning and keep improving and getting the team more in sync, but they also want to go into the playoffs healthy.

From that POV, I could see the argument that the Pats motivation level may be higher than the Bills

The idea that the Bills will have no motivation BECAUSE the the game is critically important for the Patriots makes no sense. 

The Bills should be salivating that a win can mess up the Pats playoff life even if the division title is a remote chance.

That's how he made it sound.

It was the weirdest POV on a game I have ever heard in my life.

53 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Bart Scott + Maggie show is AWFUL to listen to on WFAN.

Can't wait for Joe and Evan to take over the afternoon show.

I just turned it on for a minute cause I actually like JJ, but I, unfortunately, heard what Barf had to say.

21 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hope that's not why!  He was live in front of the nation Sunday night, and most of the nation the previous Saturday.

I'm personally thinking someone close to him may have vetoed the "chin beard" and "lip stache" look he rolled out on Weds.

image.png.510608ea3e238d980068b064d34c6501.png

Nah. He’s just a lazy shaver. Every 3rd week he’s clean shaven.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

If I am not at the game when they are home, I am always in front of my TV in my house. I have not watched an away game at a bar since I moved back from Chicago 13 years ago. Rounding up a crew and we are going to hit it hard today, let's go!

Oh hey there.

Remember when we were gonna lose against Dallas and Pittsburgh, according to you?

I 'member.

Amazed you're still on board.

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh hey there.

Remember when we were gonna lose against Dallas and Pittsburgh, according to you?

I 'member.

Amazed you're still on board.

I can smell your spite from here. 

'Twas the night before football, when all through the hills;
Every man, girl, and child, hoped and prayed for the Bills;

The tables were folded, and the cooler was packed;
In hopes that Tom Brady soon would be sacked;

The mafia was nestled all snug in their beds;
While visions of touchdowns danced in their heads;

And mamma in her zubaz, and I in my sweats,
Sat on the couch watching analysts place bets;

When out on the lawn there arose such a cheer,
I sprang from my bed to see if they could really be here;

Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

And there they were ready to take on nay-sayers,
Was a miniature pinto and 8 buffalo players.

A there was a driver, the man we all sought,
I knew right then it was coach McDermott.

He stood on the pinto, ready for this game.
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:
"Now, Allen! now, Beasley! now Knox and Oliver!
On, Gore! on, Milano! on, Hughes on White and Poyer”

To the top of the twenty! to the top of the ten!
He could go all the way, the Bills really can win!

They stood in a huddle, Josh Allen yelled “Let’s Go!”
They jumped up and down ready to take down their foes.

They looked at each other and back up to me;
For they knew I was the 12th man, it was my destiny.

They sprang to the pinto, leaving behind all of their doubt,
And away they drove to the hammer lot, blasting “shout”

But I heard them yell, and it still gives me the chills-
“No one circles the wagons, like the buffalo bills”.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

OMG. I’m listening to the pregame show on WGR taking calls. Y’all got a bunch of morons up there! Every caller preambles that their the teams best fan, but their comments aren’t just stupid, they’re dead wrong. 

Must be the weather..