[Misleading Title] Bills win = Brady retirement

SNICE

A Bills on Sat. will push Brady into retirement after this year. Hear me out... TB has only missed playoffs twice in his career, and one of those years he sat out, they have won the East 15 out of last 16 years (see previous point), and his record against the Bills isn’t worth mentioning here. Will he want to spoil that kind of record with one more year at 43 yrs old?  With a Bills win they will (most likely) finish with the same record this year. Despite NE winning the title in the tie-breaker he has to see the this is the final year for that.  The Bills are on the rise and you can bet your ass he knows the FA and CAP situation of the Bills.

My prediction: A WIN SAT. SPELLS THE END OF THE BRADY ERA.  I would love to have a season where we dominate him, NE, the East and the AFC. However, we will have to enjoy our success without TB as qb.

Go Bills !!!

5 minutes ago, SNICE said:

A Bills on Sat. will push Brady into retirement after this year. Hear me out... TB has only missed playoffs twice in his career, and one of those years he sat out, they have won the East 15 out of last 16 years (see previous point), and his record against the Bills isn’t worth mentioning here. Will he want to spoil that kind of record with one more year at 43 yrs old?  With a Bills win they will (most likely) finish with the same record this year. Despite NE winning the title in the tie-breaker he has to see the this is the final year for that.  The Bills are on the rise and you can bet your ass he knows the FA and CAP situation of the Bills.

My prediction: A WIN SAT. SPELLS THE END OF THE BRADY ERA.  I would love to have a season where we dominate him, NE, the East and the AFC. However, we will have to enjoy our success without TB as qb.

Go Bills !!!

You probably lost some people there........    ?

• Haha (+1) 3

Hear me out... is that our que to ignore this thread,? 

18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He'll sign a 1 year deal with the Bills who will deploy a QB platooning approach to the position in 2020 with Brady coaching up Allen during games. 

LOL ?. Nah we already had Bledsoe, no more taking New England’s used and abused players lmao ? 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

He cares nothing of buffalo or the state of the team. He’s playing for strictly ego at this point. He wants to be the best ever. Hold as many records as possible. And it seems very important to him to prove he can play at ages nobody thought was possible. 
I can absolutely see him playing next year and I don’t think he’ll even care to leave New England. 

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I would just love for Brady to have the longest day of his life on Saturday.  A really frustrating soul-crushing kind of performance.

7 sacks

1 safety 

6 turnovers (4 INT, 2 FF)

And I hope he stays around for another 2-3 years of similar performances! Hey, he wants to play till he’s 45. So do I the way things are looking! 

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

This is Brady's last year in New England.  

The team needs to move on from him.   

I really think he's going to land in Tampa Bay.

Totally. That's why they've already got his successor on the roster. Stidham's completely ready to go to make Belichick's final years golden.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

As soon as I see the words "hear me out"..........

Yup. Red flag generally meaning "Bizarre wrongness coming up fast."

Edited by Thurman#1

Should Beane bring back Arthur Moats he's knocked out one legend at QB could he do one more ? He's only been out a short time ? !

He could get the all time record for ending a legendary QB's career if he had 2 in a row ! This could be his swan song & he could retire a Buffalo Bill !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUVGOrKvuyo

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, T master said:

Should Beane bring back Arthur Moats he's knocked out one legend at QB could he do one more ? He's only been out a short time ? !

He could get the all time record for ending a legendary QB's career if he had 2 in a row ! This could be his swan song & he could retire a Buffalo Bill !! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUVGOrKvuyo

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Exactly what I was thinking to post

• Like (+1) 1

Brady is going to retire regardless of Saturday’s outcome. Brady is playing scared and it appears he wants to just make it through this year. The throw always and ‘chuck and bails’ have increased and at times been embarrassing to watch. 
If the Bills win and make Brady look as bad as he did in the first meeting, it will just confirm what a lot of us know, Brady is done. I don’t see the Pats able to out score KC, Baltimore, or even Houston in the playoffs. NE defense isn’t really that good either.

40 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Brady is going to retire regardless of Saturday’s outcome. Brady is playing scared and it appears he wants to just make it through this year. The throw always and ‘chuck and bails’ have increased and at times been embarrassing to watch. 
If the Bills win and make Brady look as bad as he did in the first meeting, it will just confirm what a lot of us know, Brady is done. I don’t see the Pats able to out score KC, Baltimore, or even Houston in the playoffs. NE defense isn’t really that good either.

Wait, I thought they were the best defense in the history of the NFL...