[Misleading Title] Bills win = Brady retirement

SNICE

A Bills on Sat. will push Brady into retirement after this year. Hear me out... TB has only missed playoffs twice in his career, and one of those years he sat out, they have won the East 15 out of last 16 years (see previous point), and his record against the Bills isn’t worth mentioning here. Will he want to spoil that kind of record with one more year at 43 yrs old?  With a Bills win they will (most likely) finish with the same record this year. Despite NE winning the title in the tie-breaker he has to see the this is the final year for that.  The Bills are on the rise and you can bet your ass he knows the FA and CAP situation of the Bills.

My prediction: A WIN SAT. SPELLS THE END OF THE BRADY ERA.  I would love to have a season where we dominate him, NE, the East and the AFC. However, we will have to enjoy our success without TB as qb.

Go Bills !!!

5 minutes ago, SNICE said:

A Bills on Sat. will push Brady into retirement after this year. Hear me out... TB has only missed playoffs twice in his career, and one of those years he sat out, they have won the East 15 out of last 16 years (see previous point), and his record against the Bills isn’t worth mentioning here. Will he want to spoil that kind of record with one more year at 43 yrs old?  With a Bills win they will (most likely) finish with the same record this year. Despite NE winning the title in the tie-breaker he has to see the this is the final year for that.  The Bills are on the rise and you can bet your ass he knows the FA and CAP situation of the Bills.

My prediction: A WIN SAT. SPELLS THE END OF THE BRADY ERA.  I would love to have a season where we dominate him, NE, the East and the AFC. However, we will have to enjoy our success without TB as qb.

Go Bills !!!

You probably lost some people there........    ?

• Haha (+1) 3

Hear me out... is that our que to ignore this thread,? 

18 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He'll sign a 1 year deal with the Bills who will deploy a QB platooning approach to the position in 2020 with Brady coaching up Allen during games. 

LOL ?. Nah we already had Bledsoe, no more taking New England’s used and abused players lmao ? 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

He cares nothing of buffalo or the state of the team. He’s playing for strictly ego at this point. He wants to be the best ever. Hold as many records as possible. And it seems very important to him to prove he can play at ages nobody thought was possible. 
I can absolutely see him playing next year and I don’t think he’ll even care to leave New England. 

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.