Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

"Wednesday’s Patriots injury report looks a lot like the one the team handed in on Tuesday, but there is one new name on the list.

Linebacker Jamie Collins was added to the report as a limited participant. A shoulder injury was given as the reason why Collins wasn’t able to fully participate on Wednesday.

Four other players remained limited, including wide receiver Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder). Cornerback Jason McCourty (groin), linebacker Ja'whaun Bentley (knee) and defensive lineman Danny Shelton (shoulder) rounded out the group.

Cornerback Jonathan Jones was out of practice for the second straight day, so it seems his groin injury could keep him from facing the Bills on Saturday."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/18/jamie-collins-added-to-patriots-injury-report/

Limited is good .. out would be better.

Believe it or Not 

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/12/18/it-looks-like-patriots-will-be-without-jonathan-jones-against-bills/

BOSTON (CBS) — It's looking like the Patriots will be without slot corner Jonathan Jones this weekend when they host the Buffalo Bills. Jones missed his second straight day of practice on Wednesday, putting his status for Saturday's tilt against the Bills in doubt. Jones had to leave Sunday's win over the Cincinnati Bengals with a groin injury, an injury that will likely keep him from suiting up for Saturday's game. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Believe it or Not 

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/12/18/it-looks-like-patriots-will-be-without-jonathan-jones-against-bills/

BOSTON (CBS) — It's looking like the Patriots will be without slot corner Jonathan Jones this weekend when they host the Buffalo Bills. Jones missed his second straight day of practice on Wednesday, putting his status for Saturday's tilt against the Bills in doubt. Jones had to leave Sunday's win over the Cincinnati Bengals with a groin injury, an injury that will likely keep him from suiting up for Saturday's game. 

Beasley with 10 catches and 2 TDs sounds good to me.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Believe it or Not 

Well, at least Jones won’t be around to concuss Josh this time around. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Gotta love Tre White. Ya just gotta.

In Tre White's opening remarks he mentioned he was more comfortable for this play off run than in '17.

Let that sink in.

We have guys who have not experienced that year after year of grinding losing seasons. Tre has been here three seasons and is going to the playoffs in two of them.

IMHO this is why you clean house and do a full rebuild, which McDermott and Beane have done while remaining competitive.

Look at all the guys Buffalo drafted that are in their 4th season or less, or have been here 5 seasons or less as FAs. Buffalo to them is a playoff calibre team.

More topically, this thread has gotten some attention in the Pats forum. Some block head posts about wanting to see Brady break his leg, or other players being injured has, as imagined, not shone a bright light on our fair fan base. Many of the fans over there early in the thread considered Buffalo a lesser of many evils than other AFC teams if New England gets knocked out. Some even hoped the Bills would win the Super Bowl should that happen.

As much as I am ready to turn the page on the Pats dynasty, and see what Buffalo can do in that vacancy, it would be foolish to overlook this Pats team until the final dagger is put into that vampire.

I am more confident now than any time since the mid 90's that it is a real possibility. I think KC broke the 21 home winning streak and it portents to coming things, but our team has to actually go in and take care of business. I think the Bills will be playing loose and confident, not needing the win to make the post season.

I also know you don't wish ill will to your opponent and bring on bad karma or juju.

Let's see how this team measures up on Saturday.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

(psssst  lets not mention the loss to the 2-6 Browns)  :ph34r:   :cry:   :D 

6-1 on the road so far!!! 

Cant be.  We haven't beaten anybody yet.

Im not into fantasy football at all, but I do like reading their little start em/sit em writeups on NFL.com

Sit of the Week - Tom Brady vs. Buffalo Bills

Brady's numbers have been anything but good in recent weeks, as he's finished with fewer than 14 fantasy points in five of his last six games. That trend could continue against his fantasy kryptonite, the Bills. Over this last five games against Buffalo, Brady has put up just three touchdown passes and an average of 9.3 fantasy points.

Allen is also a sit this week... but not the SIT OF THE WEEK!

Josh Allen vs. New England Patriots

Allen has failed to break the 17-point barrier in standard fantasy leagues in each of his last two games, and this week's matchup in New England makes him a fade for me. The Patriots have allowed an average of 204 passing yards, just three touchdown passes and the fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks at Gillette Stadium this season.

• Haha (+1) 1