Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

what I meant was sometimes the masses are correct   that is why you see the Bills record 9-4-1 ATS

Yes, sometimes they are! Most times they are not when it comes to NFL betting LOL! ATS record is not indicative of where the money was bet, but it sure would have been nice to be on the Bills all year! I was for a few key games this year..even bet them as the favorite at the Dolphins which i NEVER do..and the money line I hit  on the Cowboy was pretty juicy, as is this one! Lets Go!!!!!

Just to make it really interesting, will prolly do some moneyline parlay with the Sabres and Bills both winning that day..they play the Kings at 1PM that day

• Like (+1) 1

Your time is up...our time is now...

You can't see us, our time is now...

Allen's the Franchise and he's shining now...

You can't see me, our time is now...

It's gonna be what it's gonna be...

Five pounds of courage buddy, blue pants with a white tee...

It's gonna be a war dance, a victory step...

Tre's raw stance is a gift and you insist it's our rep....

Brady, McDaniels y'all are so-so and talk about the rings...

But don't know the recipe for our D tho...

Talkin' trash to our sideline that's a no-no...

When the game pops, your lips lock, you'll be a blatant no-show...

See what happens when the Pats O-line melts...

You'll see the Bills D-Line doesn't need to be great but it helps...

Bills spent 20+ years seeking knowledge of self...

This Saturday they'll be earning national media wealth...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That’s as typical of Pats fans as it gets. They missed the fact that the Bills D played Baltimore better than theirs did. Not to mention Dallas, Pittsburgh, the Dolphins (!!), Washington (!!) and the Pats only won the first game due to a blocked punt. They, in general, don’t really pay attention to the league and are stuck in 2002-2016 when they had the talent to match Belichick’s schemes. This Bills team isn’t just good enough to beat them, it’s good enough to bury them.

You can just tell that a lot of them pay almost no attention to 95% of the league (and why would they?).  Their NFL experience of the past 20 years (or the extent of many's fandom) is watching the Patriots walk out and get a win most of the time and regardless of opponent.  The season comes down to getting a 1st round bye, 2 playoff games and a Superbowl.  They have no idea what its like to worry, watch their team grind it out, come in as underdogs, etc.  Not to mention a season that is all but over in October.

Lots of people are in for a rude awakening when New England becomes a 'typical' NFL team. It will probably not be fun for many of them and they will lose interest.  Never has a group of fans gotten as spoiled and entitled as them.

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

61% of money on Bills right now..never a good trend , as public is always wrong. Having said that, i let that get in the way of betting the Bills last week, and now I am poorer for it!

I just took +240 on the Bills!

Majority of public money was on Bills in the Steelers game, so the public isn't ALWAYS wrong...

Facebook link to Sean McDermott Wednesday presser.  See also twitter link from SlimShady'sGhost above.

No changes to injury report - said he would answer questions if asked, I think the only Q was confirming Nsekhe and Liuget would not practice.

Not many questions about the Pats.  One asked if they were the most vulnerable they've ever been,  asked if it was the "next step" and what it would mean to finally beat the Pats, McD refused to engage.  Said we respect every opponent, prepare the right way every week, we're at 10 wins looking for #11.

Asked if Josh "owed" the Patriots for knocking him out, said no.   Plays happen bang bang, we've had some.  How do you avoid it being personal, be a professional, Josh is aprofessional.

Someone else seemed to ask if he had Brady figured out or something like that?  Weird question.  McD said just when you think you've got something figured out, you get your butt kicked, especially with Tom Brady, Tom will be Tom.

Any corrections/anything else of note?  McD slipped and said something about being ready on Sunday which bothered me, but slip of the tongue I assume.

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Facebook link to Sean McDermott Wednesday presser.  See also twitter link from SlimShady'sGhost above.

No changes to injury report - said he would answer questions if asked, I think the only Q was confirming Nsekhe and Liuget would not practice.

Not many questions about the Pats.  One asked if they were the most vulnerable they've ever been,  asked if it was the "next step" and what it would mean to finally beat the Pats, McD refused to engage.  Said we respect every opponent, prepare the right way every week, we're at 10 wins looking for #11.

Asked if Josh "owed" the Patriots for knocking him out, said no.   Plays happen bang bang, we've had some.  How do you avoid it being personal, be a professional, Josh is aprofessional.

Someone else seemed to ask if he had Brady figured out or something like that?  Weird question.  McD said just when you think you've got something figured out, you get your butt kicked, especially with Tom Brady, Tom will be Tom.

Any corrections/anything else of note?  McD slipped and said something about being ready on Sunday which bothered me, but slip of the tongue I assume.

To your bolded...

1) I dont think its a weird question. A lot has been said on social media/in the news about Tom Brady not playing well against McD defense since McD has gotten here (but is still undefeated against him)...so I think its a valid question, but of course McD is going to deflect and not engage

2) Don't let that bother you, just a simple slip. He has been saying Sunday about games forever, it happens. I tweeted yesterday about the game on "Sunday" until someone corrected me lol, it happens, we are used to it. 

Cheers! 

Edited by PaattMaann

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

To your bolded...

1) I dont think its a weird question. A lot has been said on social media/in the news about Tom Brady not playing well against McD defense since McD has gotten here (but is still undefeated against him)...so I think its a valid question, but of course McD is going to deflect and not engage

I guess I thought it was weird because we haven't beaten them...it seems to me defeating someone is a prerequisite to any claim of having them figured out.

I mean, I suppose any question is valid?  And I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer.  I thought we played tough in our 10-16 loss earlier this season, but previously we've lost to the Pats by 20, 21,19, and 12 points which is a form of "not playing well" I would personally take?

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

2) Don't let that bother you, just a simple slip. He has been saying Sunday about games forever, it happens. I tweeted yesterday about the game on "Sunday" until someone corrected me lol, it happens, we are used to it.

Will try not to then

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I guess I thought it was weird because we haven't beaten them...it seems to me defeating someone is a prerequisite to any claim of having them figured out.

I mean, I suppose any question is valid?  And I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer.  I thought we played tough in our 10-16 loss earlier this season, but previously we've lost to the Pats by 20, 21,19, and 12 points which is a form of "not playing well" I would personally take?

Will try not to then

yea I hear ya, and agree, but the facts remain that personally Tom Brady has not fared well against McD defenses. So I get the question. But as you say, their TEAM has still beat our team so McD was right to dismiss it. 

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

To your bolded...

Cheers! 

Any corrections/anything else of note?  McD slipped and said something about being ready on Sunday which bothered me, but slip of the tongue I assume.

maybe he wanted to confuse the Patriot spies in attendance !!!!! 

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Gotta love Tre White. Ya just gotta.

How can you not.  

Any Bills fan that doesn't LOVE Tre' needs to have his or her fandom revoked for life 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1