Jump to content
SlimShady'sGhost

Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

Recommended Posts

Saturday Afternoon 4:30

Game to be aired on Buffalo and Boston markets. Otherwise --  NFL Network ONLY 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (-6.5), Saturday, Dec. 21 at 4:30 p.m. ET (NFL Network)

 

:oops:  sorry folks I grabbed the wrong link earlier that had the large spread. 

 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I’ll guess Patriots -4.5

 

Did someone on the Pats get hurt?  

 

Never mind. I found a spread

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a little bit of a short week. Bobby Kraft better get the checks to the refs in time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

 

Did someone on the Pats get hurt?  

 

Never mind. I found a spread

no, they’re not that great, and we are 6-1 on the road.

 

10.5 bahahahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

TEN AND A HALF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

no, they’re not that great, and we are 6-1 on the road.

 

10.5 bahahahahahahaha

 

That's what I thought.   That is an insult to the Bills Defense 

 

Take the POINTS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season is the curse breaking revenge tour. We've beat the Giants, Skins and Cowboys to avenge the Super Bowl losses. We beat the Titans to avenge the illegal forward pass. And last night we righted the disaster loss to the Steelers backups. This team is relevant and should be for the foreseeable future and DAMMIT do we all deserve it. 

 

The final test will be Saturday and we will step on the throat of the pats* and end their reign. The future is bright my friends. Revenge has been sweet and on Saturday, it will be complete. Embrace this time, the new era is here. Bills 23 pats* 13.

  • Awesome! (+1) 14
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

***** the Patriots.

This is what I said aloud when I read this thread title

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Todd Allan said:

Let's split the Patriots games this season, THEN beat them in the PLAYOFFS!

#goBills

 

Scenarios

Balt #1 seed and NE*** #2 seed,

KC  #3 seed plays  who cares (say Pitt) # 6

Houston (Tenny) #4 seed plays Buffalo #5

 

KC and Buffalo Win 

Balt #1 seed plays Buffalo #5

NE #2 seed plays KC #3

 

SAY KC loses 

Balt #1 seed plays #6 Pitt (whom they may have let win in week 17 to rest their starters) 

NE*** #2 plays Buffalo #5

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Dude. Stop linking to 2018 lines.  That’s why there is confusion on what the line is and why it seems so out of whack.  

 

Dude ...  a quick note would have sufficed ....

 

It was a long night and an early morning 

 

 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

The Patriots are ripe for another upset at home.  

 

This Bills team is not the same one they saw back in September

 

Brady's late season improvements just aren't there. 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Dude. Stop linking to 2018 lines.  That’s why there is confusion on what the line is and why it seems so out of whack.  

 

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

 

Dude ...  a quick note would have sufficed ....

 

It was a long night and an early morning 

 

 

Dudes! 😊

 

.5 less of a point spread from week four in Buffalo. 
I hope Buffalo goes out there and plays a complete game and whips NE and shows everyone what we know the future is, no more NE dominance. A loss also could mean KC moves into the 2nd seed. This is big because every game you can see Tom’s production slipping. An extra game is the final nail in their SB chances for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28308031/week-15-nfl-overreactions-patriots-fine-ryan-tannehill-going-get-paid

It hasn't been a normal season for New England. Its offense has sputtered. Its defense has dominated. The Patriots have feasted on bad teams but gone a combined 0-3 against the other three first-place teams in the AFC. With the playoffs two weeks away, they remain in good position to secure their usual first-round bye. But that's not yet assured, and given the way their passing game looks, neither is success in the weeks that would follow it.

So, this being an Overreaction Monday column, we thought we'd start with the defending champs, who continue to look wobbly even as more than two-thirds of the league's teams would happily trade for their problems.

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

 

Dudes! 😊

 

.5 less of a point spread from week four in Buffalo. 
I hope Buffalo goes out there and plays a complete game and whips NE and shows everyone what we know the future is, no more NE dominance. A loss also could mean KC moves into the 2nd seed. This is big because every game you can see Tom’s production slipping. An extra game is the final nail in their SB chances for a long time.

LOL

 

I had posted the line for a 2018 game.   Problem solved after some coffee and a few hours to wake up some more 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28308031/week-15-nfl-overreactions-patriots-fine-ryan-tannehill-going-get-paid

It hasn't been a normal season for New England. Its offense has sputtered. Its defense has dominated. The Patriots have feasted on bad teams but gone a combined 0-3 against the other three first-place teams in the AFC. With the playoffs two weeks away, they remain in good position to secure their usual first-round bye. But that's not yet assured, and given the way their passing game looks, neither is success in the weeks that would follow it.

So, this being an Overreaction Monday column, we thought we'd start with the defending champs, who continue to look wobbly even as more than two-thirds of the league's teams would happily trade for their problems.

LOL

 

I had posted the line for a 2018 game.   Problem solved after some coffee and a few hours to wake up some more 

We all get a free pass today. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...