Week 16 - Bills @ Patriots*** Line Bills (+7) [lets kick some ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​***]

Just now, fergie's ire said:

Can someone please post the 20 things that need to happen (including the moon rising in the west) for the Bills to make the playoffs?  I am used to seeing it this time of year and can't find it anywhere for some reason.  ?

It’s bizzaro world to not be “In the Hunt”

I was listening to WEEI last night and they believe that Brady and Edelman are both hurt, Edelman shouldn’t have played vs Cincy, and Brady is a shell of himself. I would say I will believe it when I see it but I AM seeing it and i saw it last time he played the Bills. They said the only thing the Pats offense is good at right now is Brady not taking sacks and not turning the ball over. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Can someone please post the 20 things that need to happen (including the moon rising in the west) for the Bills to make the playoffs?  I am used to seeing it this time of year and can't find it anywhere for some reason.  ?

Get on the plane and land wherever they're playing at.

Just now, HeHateMe said:

There has never been a more winnable game in Foxboro vs Brady than this one.  

The stars are aligning and the Bills are confident and motivated to get this monkey off their back. The Pats D is still the issue here considering our offense is not clicking vs the great defenses we’ve been playing but hopefully Daboll has some tricks up his sleeve for his old team. 

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The stars are aligning and the Bills are confident and motivated to get this monkey off their back. The Pats D is still the issue here considering our offense is not clicking vs the great defenses we’ve been playing but hopefully Daboll has some tricks up his sleeve for his old team. 

It’s important to note the impact of the Steelers win on this game. We’re already in as the 5 seed no matter what. This should be the loosest, most relaxed we’ve ever been playing these guys. Regardless of whether we win the division, a win would be huge for this team’s confidence going into the playoffs. This is the hump we’ve not been able to get over divisionally. 

17 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

It’s important to note the impact of the Steelers win on this game. We’re already in as the 5 seed no matter what. This should be the loosest, most relaxed we’ve ever been playing these guys. Regardless of whether we win the division, a win would be huge for this team’s confidence going into the playoffs. This is the hump we’ve not been able to get over divisionally. 

And really this is when we should see the offense open up a bit - what do we have to lose and it puts more on tape for our playoff opponent to think about 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

This one after someone posted a link to this thread

Wow that website layout is awful. All images run off the side of my phone (which may now have several viruses, thanks a lot :D)

The Bills make you appreciate how much success the Patriots have had and their fan website makes me appreciate how good we have it on this board with all of Ian’s hard work!

And then this Gem
Tell me about it. Can't read more than 2 pages they sound like morons. I don't know why but I don't think this game will be an issue at all. The playcalling was much better last game and Sony looked good again. Allen is going to stare down his receivers and feed our DBs or he'll run and try to go head first into one of our safeties and get hurt. Pats by 10+.

That is outrageous. Their site is impossible to read and navigate aesthetically, and the bubble they live in is detrimental to their football knowledge and the vibe they put out in general. This site is ridiculously easy on the eyes and teaches me far more about the game 

Edited by arcane

22 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I hope it is reflected in the play calling and in game decision making too. Play like you have nothing to lose because in all likelihood, you don't.

• Like (+1) 1

"This is the Moment" from Jekyll and Hyde is running through my brain right now.  It's time for us to into the Razor and beat the Cheats clean.  They can deflate footballs, steal our signals on video, have our equipment "lost" at Logan, play WEEI on our headsets when we're driving for the winning score, but it will avail them nothing.  This is the week we rise up and destroy the Evil Empire once and for all.  Truth, Justice, and the American Way will prevail over those cheatin' scumbags.  I can't wait for Saturday to get here.  ***** you Zolak, the Bills are comin', so get out the way and watch a real non-cheating team drill you sorry cheatin' ***** back to the Stone Age.  GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 3