Wk 15: SUNDAY NITE FOOTBALL! Bills at Steelers 8:20 on NBC 1st Half Thread

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Question to those defending the clock run out. 

Are you just just saying that because you have to defend anything the Bills do? Or do you think it’s smart to waste possessions?

we could have used one more possession last week. 

Risk vs reward my friend. 
When the offense is clicking mcdermott will play aggressive. When they are not executing he doesn’t push the envelope. 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

That was a bad pass that was too high to a wide open receiver with no pressure. He has to hit that. I also “drops” like that in pretty much every game every week. Outside of that, Allen is playing ok. Not horrible.

Allen is playing ok to better than ok.  Definitely.  I just don't get these miscues on what shouldn't be that hard of a play.  And I'm not even talking about the drops.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nitro said:

If the Bills score the game can  be over.  They are dominating on defense

Maybe if we get several more turnovers, just by sheer volume we may get in FG range on one of them by default. 

Otherwise our offense is playing like our offense. 

Content, to do basically nothing and hope at some point we catch a break or two.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

We need a 6’4” 225lbs WR with a 40” vertical & 4.4 speed. This is tough watching the Smurf’s miss Allen passes that more athletic bigger WRs gobble up with ease.

Let’s sign Stephen Hill! He’s exactly what you’re looking for.

Just now, Chemical said:

Question to those defending the clock run out. 

Are you just just saying that because you have to defend anything the Bills do? Or do you think it’s smart to waste possessions?

we could have used one more possession last week. 

Your down at the 10yd line. A pick here or a fumble here could be 6pts for the bad guys. You don't risk that when you have a whole half to play. Definitely the right call. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1