GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

I would like to see Yeldon active for the game. 
Even if they don’t plan on using him much, it’s just another look to show the defense. And Yeldon can get a few easy yards rushing cause if they put him out there the defense will be expecting pass. I’d rather have him active even if he’s only out there 10-15 snaps. 
Use all 3 guys and keep Pittsburgh guessing. 
Gore in they expect run 

Singletary is everything 

Yeldon they expect some passes. Just gives us some added formations and looks Pittsburgh hasn’t seen on tape from us.

14 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Yeldon had one fumble and he's a good pass catcher out of the backfield.  Daboll really needs to incorporate the checkdown to the rb more to slow down all the pressure Allen will face.  We cant seem to run screens properly.  I cant remember the last draw play we ran  Lets put him in shotgun solo all game again that should work out great

You are correct! 1 fumble 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/Y/YeldT.00.htm

McCourty is out today for the Patriots.  That should help out the red rifle a little bit.

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought it was 2 hrs - 11 am for 1 pm game?

They say the best way to get an answer on the Internet is to post Wrong Gouge, hopefullly this works!

Online says 90 mins before kickoff.

1 minute ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Per MGM books' @scottatmirage on BUF-PIT: Steelers from -2 to -1. "Money is running about 2/1 on the Bills, tickets almost 3/1 on Buffalo. Sharps are definitely on the Steelers, but the public is all over the Bills.” @Covers

Sharps on PIT. I don’t like that at all. 

4 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

This game is about our defense and their backup, backup quarterback.

If we can get some offense, we should take this game.

See, there’s the problem. The game is really about the Bills offense vs PIT defense. 

43 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Yeldon had one fumble and he's a good pass catcher out of the backfield.  Daboll really needs to incorporate the checkdown to the rb more to slow down all the pressure Allen will face.  We cant seem to run screens properly.  I cant remember the last draw play we ran  Lets put him in shotgun solo all game again that should work out great

they hurry to much on both. Josh need to let the rush get closer to him and the receivers pulling their marks downfield with them on the screens, and same with the draw plays. Josh sticks it in Motors gut while the D line is still in front of him, not even or past

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Love that the Bills are getting non 1pm games late in the season which means they are doing well, just HATE having to wait a lot of the day for the games to start...

I predict they will win relatively comfortably in a gane where the result never seems in doubt because the Steelers will not be able to do much of anything on offense.

The wise guys bet early on the Bills. I like our chances. Roethlisberger is soon to retire as is Brady. New players like Lamar and Josh are getting the attention & narrative of the league. Even though the Steelers have always been one of the top "darlings" of the NFL, I think our time has finally come.

• Like (+1) 1

From what I vaguely remember of last night, there are a TON of Bills fans here.  

I kept getting compliments on my coat, until the end of night when a guy yelled at me for wearing a Bills coat, I was like “Oh, I’m wearing a Bills coat”, kinda forgot I was in enemy territory ?

Currently High Lifeing up, then dawntawn to see plenz and a cast of thousands!  :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

On the ESPN pre game show 3/5 chose Buf , including Rex . Was expecting them to all choose Pit. I don't like when they pick us to win!

Also they were doing a segment where each host chose a player that is playing at the highest level at their position. Rex Ryan chose Tre White. Called him the best CB in the NFL not named Stephon Gilmore. Tre is finally getting the respect nationally that he deserves.