GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

According to NFL.com Connor is playing today.

Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (shoulder) is expected to return to the field against the Buffalo Bills, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Although Conner is expected to be the starter, he is likely to split carries with Jaylen Samuels and Benny Snell.

In eight games this season, Conner has rushed for just 390 yards and four touchdowns.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001087468/article/injuries-rb-james-conner-shoulder-to-play-vs-bills

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Take down Steelers and Jets, and then take AFC East title by beating Pats in front of their own fans.  Make a statement- it's our turn, your run is over

Regardless, I want to run the table and prov through wins we belong in the dance.  We haven’t seen 12-4 since the Kelly days.  We only take the division if this happens and the Pats have to lose two of the next three.  One of the time breakers is who did better against common opponents.  Well in the NFCE, they were 4-0, and we were 3-1.  No one probably thought how important in retrospect including me the loss to Philly was as important as the others.

7 hours ago, Frez said:

My emotions are all over the place anticipating tonights matchup. I just hope Sean McDermott has this team ready for the war it's going to be. You know the Steelers will be taking a page from the Ravens blitzing Allen and being successful with it. 

Get the ball to Singletery and let's win this game! 

Go Bills! 

Stay with the short paying game, get the ball out off Allen's hands fast, and we should be okay.

Edited by longtimebillsfan

The late start is messing up my internal clock. We have our neighborhood holiday party later, so I’ll “tailgate” there. I will be the hit of the party if I set the dining room table on fire, then jump on it!

I wouldn’t mind moving. 

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 2