GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

3 hours before game time? He's dedicated.

He's practicing a full game before the game.

Also, got beef jerky in the dehydrator and apple wood smoked bacon covered pork tenderloin in the oven.  Jerky should be ready for half time. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Groin said:

I work in tech and my boss, coincidentally, lives in OP (I haven't lived in WNY for a number of years).  He kind of said that I shouldn't knock myself out to come into work tomorrow.

Looking forward to the gameski tonight.  Can't wait.

My boss and I were talking last week about the sunday night game.  He said we have a meeting at 10:30, just show up by then.  I'm normally in by 7am.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Groin said:

I work in tech and my boss, coincidentally, lives in OP (I haven't lived in WNY for a number of years).  He kind of said that I shouldn't knock myself out to come into work tomorrow.

Looking forward to the gameski tonight.  Can't wait.

Awesome username.  Welcome to the board.  GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Awesome username.  Welcome to the board.  GO BILLS!

I used to be super active on BBMB back in the day.  But I've been lurking here for 2 years or so.  I get super busy with work and life so I don't post much, oh, and I'm hooked on making those angry lady/white cat memes at the moment.  It's so distracting!

Nice to meet you, Gugny, and thanks for the greeting!

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Spleen would have been better.

I look forward to the day when you become Spleen, or Chris Simms' Spleen, with the byline of "Used to be The Wiz."  :-)

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I really don't understand why we never wear our all white uni's and constantly play in the white/blue combo. its hideous and we play awful in it. 

I can't remember how many frustrating losses have been in those cursed jerseys. All white's are the best jerseys in the league and we wear them like twice per year 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Groin said:

What is this?  I'll eat anything, and I'm curious.

Chicken, rolled with mozzarella, covered in herbed bread crumbs and then coated with a sauce of butter, white wine, garlic and lemon.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Chicken, rolled with mozzarella, covered in herbed bread crumbs and then coated with a sauce of butter, white wine, garlic and lemon.

What could go wrong with this combo?  NOTHING.

Between now and game time I'm going to look up recipes on the net.  Are there recipes on the net?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Many fans are intently watching this.

I wouldn't be shocked if he got the call today honestly.  After last week of getting blitz like crazy they need someone in there that can use their size to fight for a ball.  That being said I'm sure it wont happen and we will likely see more Lee Smith to help with the blitz pickups.

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh my! That’s a LOT of good things all in the same place! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he got the call today honestly.  After last week of getting blitz like crazy they need someone in there that can use their size to fight for a ball.  That being said I'm sure it wont happen and we will likely see more Lee Smith to help with the blitz pickups.

I don't mind if Duke Williams plays, I would be curious to see who they would deactivate for him.

Just now, Groin said:

What could go wrong with this combo?  NOTHING.

Between now and game time I'm going to look up recipes on the net.  Are there recipes on the net?

Haha! We have a bunch of cookbooks in the kitchen and my 92 year old mother asks which cookbook I use for all the food I make her. (“Best I’ve ever had!”) I point to my iPad. This has happened much more than once. Hey, she’s 92 years old!