GameNight PreGame Thread Bills @ Steelers

Chandler#81

Just now, Mark Vader said:

I don't mind if Duke Williams plays, I would be curious to see who they would deactivate for him.

Either Mckittrick or Foster would be my guess.  Truth be told I wouldn't expect him to even get more than 2 targets but he's a hell of a blocker and I think the run game is going to be more important tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Groin said:

What could go wrong with this combo?  NOTHING.

Between now and game time I'm going to look up recipes on the net.  Are there recipes on the net?

Just log on to TBD any time we are waiting for a big trade or FA to sign for the best recipes 

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't mind if Duke Williams plays, I would be curious to see who they would deactivate for him.

I would actually prefer Yeldon if they activate someone new on offense

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just log on to TBD any time we are waiting for a big trade or FA to sign for the best recipes 

I would actually prefer Yeldon if they activate someone new on offense

Yolo, I am all for that!

Go with Singletary, Gore & Yeldon. We can survive one game without Perry or DiMarco.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or....wander around a tailgate for a few hours! My goodness! 

I love the recipes! I only learned about he Bills after following the recipe threads here for a few years. I also go to Playboy for the articles, so don’t trust me.  

Last night at dinner (before A Christmas Carol) they had an amazing looking Louisiana style BBQ shrimp that sounded like something @Kirby Jackson Put out there. I made it at home and it was great, so I was excited about what a great restaurant could do with it. I went trout, because I was heading to a 2 hour 15 minute play and, well......it seemed like a safer choice. IF you know what I mean. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I would think because they are in Pitts.  He probably would wear a Bills hat if it were here.

Did you watch the video? It's double sided. :P

Here's his jersey. 

I love this- gotta be a fathers dream. Just hope and pray all three boys have a good game (49 moreso) and that they all stay healthy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Did you watch the video? It's double sided. :P

Here's his jersey. 

I love this- gotta be a fathers dream. Just hope and pray all three boys have a good game (49 moreso) and that they all stay healthy. 

I did not but thanks.  That's pretty awesome!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I can't believe it's 6:15 and WGR just has these teenagers on. Can we get some real pregame maybe?

I know what you mean, I used to really like howard Simon. Dont mind Jeremy White but he's not there today. 

Edited by london_bills