Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Contain Lamar, double Mark Andrews, take your chance with Ingram and RBs. Is how it looks like they need to be stopped

I  agree on Andrews but disagree I think you need to contain the RBs. Let Lamar get his rushing yards as he can't do it alone.

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

The margin of error is slim on deep routes. The point is, Ravens have obviously seen the Bills as a whole unable to execute deep shots and are baiting them.

Yup. It isn’t rocket science even if trajectories are involved.

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

2 wide open receivers?! Yep, I do. Answer the question, is he supposed to throw and catch too?

Please rewatch these plays later. Brown ball was good and the other ball would have had to be a perfect throw because Foster looked over the wrong shoulder and slowed down. They should have picked a different player o throw to. It’s not all Josh folks.

4 minutes ago, bills11 said:

No one is " bitching" grow up ..it's fair to evaluate certain things ..you should perhaps evaluate your comprehension of throwing  mechanics .

Yeah that’s it haha. Love armchair qb coaches. You’re probably a joy to watch the game with. And yes you losers are bitching about something you actually don’t know very much about. Carry on though. Maybe send an email to Daboll on your analysis.