Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

That's good coverage. Lamar put it only where his receiver could get it and Andrews couldn't come down with it. Andrews had to dive for it, what else is Wallace supposed to do? The coverage forced the throw to go to that spot.

Come on now, Wallace is trash he can’t make any plays we need to run him out of town ASAP. His UDFA status is killing this defense. 
(sarcasm just in case) 

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Im sensing Andre Roberts will finally return one to the house... he has been long overdue. With this wind he should have plentiful opportunities with short kicks. 

Only if the Bills at least attempt to block the gunners.  And then he returns a kick from 7 yards deep and puts the offense in another hole.

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

You like his first 6 scripted play calls after 11 days to prepare?  Ridiculous

2 wide open receivers?! Yep, I do. Answer the question, is he supposed to throw and catch too?

Ridiculous!

Edited by Dopey

7 minutes ago, Capco said:

Ravens are completely selling out on the long ball and if Josh can’t hit those the rest of the offense is screwed.

I agree that it’s on Josh.

I actually thought the Brown throw was decent and that Brown lost some speed in the route. 

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

5 yards into the endzone and he takes it out. He rarely ever fair catches

Its probably a philosophy the coaches like. Can’t get big returns if there’s no returns. Giving up 5-7 yards is worth the risk to potentially get 10-20 extra yards.