Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

This is what we need to do, stop them, force FGs when we can.  The Ravens are going to get yards, keeping them out of the end zone is key...

I mean, we'll obviously need to get our stuff together on O too, but, this stop helps!  :beer:

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

And hot takes.

Shocking for TSW I know...

Its pretty terrible. We're playing probably the best team in the league and at the beginning of the season half these folks thought we may win 9 games total and are now somehow shocked we aren't up 20-0. There are some real prize winners on here. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OZBILLS said:

Ok, Wallace got lucky there. Did nothing

That's good coverage. Lamar put it only where his receiver could get it and Andrews couldn't come down with it. Andrews had to dive for it, what else is Wallace supposed to do? The coverage forced the throw to go to that spot.

Edited by Watkins90
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

My god. Negative nancies have had blue balls for 10 days and are finally getting release. Idiots.

Its like they lurk in the cracks waiting for  little pieces of ***** to drop (bad plays) so they can scurry about.

Pathetic really.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill963 said:

You all bitching about trajectory are so off it’s laughable

No one is " bitching" grow up ..it's fair to evaluate certain things ..you should perhaps evaluate your comprehension of throwing  mechanics .

6 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

This game feels like the Pats game. Allen will try to play hero ball and Bills wont be able to hang with a better team, we might watch the game slowly slip away until its too late

Nah Pats game Belichick was confusing Allen into making the wrong read. This game he's making the right read but unable to execute to take the opportunity.