Do the "look at me" actions of Shaq and Oliver bother you?

PUNT750

26 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

It's great these 2 defensive lineman are making big  plays and helping the TEAM win.  Personally, I don't feel the look-at-me celebrations flatter either of them. 

nope. Keep making plays. Keep celebrating 

Question. Does Josh Allen’s Celebrations bother you????

Edited by MAJBobby

8 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think Jordan Phillips' inability to stop with the unnecessary contact after the play is over is a lot more concerning.

He's made himself a target he needs to understand that people are watching the 340# guy who has a habit of playing "thru the whistle".

His sideline impression of Dak signaling first down was spot on and quite comical though.:thumbsup:

What Shaq and Oliver are doing is just standard stuff that doesn't impact the game.

What that 1 penalty he had that the announcers couldn't find...yes what a terrible pattern of behavior.?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Better to do it after the game than before. I remember Duper and Clayton singing "Let's Go Buffalo" before a Bills beatdown.

My all-time fav dis though was during the game. Norwood's 'tomahawk chop/hit the road' against the Chiefs in the playoffs was epic.

23 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I’ll be honest, yes.  I didn’t like waiving goodbye to the Cowboys fans.  I didn’t like Tre dance-mocking Dak. I didn’t like the comments about saying Dak shouldn’t get paid. 

We’ve accomplished nothing yet and are coming off 20 years where we were always on the other side of things. 

I understand celebrating and having fun, but you can do it without disrespecting the other team and their fans. 

I know we haven’t been here before, but act like it. 

Did you like Josh Allen’s tomahawk first down after that 4th and 1?

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

It's great these 2 defensive lineman are making big  plays and helping the TEAM win.  Personally, I don't feel the look-at-me celebrations flatter either of them. 

No.

LAMP threads bother me.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Whos Lawson to really talk Aaron Donald doesn't do it

just embarrassed a Cowboys OL that is talked about as one of the best in the league. In their house. After being told they are frauds. 

jesus people it is entertainment 

aaron Darnold dances and talks a ton of trash as well. (All players do)

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Is this really what we have sunk to complain about? Theyre having too much fun and celebrating too much? 

Both guys are playing for a contract. Probably the biggest payday they’ll ever see in their careers. Let’s also add they are BOTH having their best seasons of their young careers. Let the boys have fun. If they’re not being flagged for excessive ness who cares? Mcdermott is not going to stand there and preach all the stuff he preaches and let players act a fool on the field. 

Need to find something better to complain about not liking this team 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

That is the new NFL player it;s all about getting as much of the "me time" as they can you sure didn't see Bruce, Thurman, or Andre do that coming up ...