Do the "look at me" actions of Shaq and Oliver bother you?

PUNT750

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

what is funny to me is this disrespect talk coming from fans that love that we toss people thru tables and toss dildos on the field. 

Who said they condone that either?  I think our fans that hurt themselves are idiots.  The ***** thing is comedy gold. 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

what is funny to me is this disrespect talk coming from fans that love that we toss people thru tables and toss dildos on the field. 

I don't get how it's like a new conversation. This sort of thing has been going on for more than 35 years.  Is there a line where it becomes to much?  Yeah.  What is that line?  I know it when I see it and I haven't seen anything close to it from the Bills this year.  The ONE celebration thing I don't like recently is when the whole team runs down to the end zone to have a selfie pose in an opposing stadium.  I don't like that specific thing because it feels like they are taunting the people there and if the people in the end zone started chucking beers and snowballs at them they'd cry about it. Other than that? Have at it.

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

These aren’t kids though. These are grown men; this is their job. This isn’t a game to them. This is their livelihood. This is how they feed their family. They put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it. I have no issue with the emotion. 

Again, I have no issue with showing emotion or celebrating.  

But why can you not do it without being derogatory to the other team?   Why is it one in the same?

I’ve seen Allen celebrate on the field plenty without mocking other players or taunting fans.  

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

I don't get how it's like a new conversation. This sort of thing has been going on for more than 35 years.  Is there a line where it becomes to much?  Yeah.  What is that line?  I know it when I see it and I haven't seen anything close to it from the Bills this year.  The ONE celebration thing I don't like recently is when the whole team runs down to the end zone to have a selfie pose in an opposing stadium.  I don't like that specific thing because it feels like they are taunting the people there and if the people in the end zone started chucking beers and snowballs at them they'd cry about it. Other than that? Have at it.

I think it’s corny because it’s been done so many times.  

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

I agree. The line for me is when it starts hurting on field. It isn’t. So no issue

Just now, BillsFan692 said:

I got no problems with fans being as trashy as they want. By all means, LET the fans do the trash talking! The bills should talk trash with their actions on the field just my 2 cents. 

THROW THE DILDOS! ALL THE DILDOS!

ahhhhh. So different standards. Got it. Asinine but your choice 

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Again, I have no issue with showing emotion or celebrating.  

But why can you not do it without being derogatory to the other team?   Why is it one in the same?

I’ve seen Allen celebrate on the field plenty without mocking other players or taunting fans.  

I think it’s corny because it’s been done so many times.  

It’s emotion though. They heard all week how they weren’t good enough. They were a 7 point underdog and EVERYONE was picking against them. That’s where the chip on the shoulder comes from. They were disrespected by everyone. I’m not sure why they don’t have a right to say “I told you so?” 

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You like it.  I don’t.  Get over that.

your choice. To start calling players out with is idiotic 

I am more pissed with the Kicker missing a FG missing a XP and all around being shakey

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

your choice. To start calling players out with is idiotic 

I’m not.  I accept it’s the new style, but I don’t have to like it.  And we don’t have to have you trying to force it down the throats of those from another era when we were taught differently.

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

These aren’t kids though. These are grown men; this is their job. This isn’t a game to them. This is their livelihood. This is how they feed their family. They put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it. I have no issue with the emotion. 

I suspect that fans who want the Bills defenders to act like they've been there before will be totally fine with it when the Ravens are taunting the sh*t out of the Bills on any good play.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s emotion though. They heard all week how they weren’t good enough. They were a 7 point underdog and EVERYONE was picking against them. That’s where the chip on the shoulder comes from. They were disrespected by everyone. I’m not sure why they don’t have a right to say “I told you so?” 

It’s how you tell them.  Older folks like me feel you tell them so by acting like it’s no big deal to kick your butt

I dodnt like the direct mocking of prescott and elliott.  Not professional.  Wont see dallas for awhile, but those are the things that put a target on your back.

I dont mind the on-the-fly celebrating after a big play.  Go nuts.

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I’m not.  I accept it’s the new style, but I don’t have to like it.  And we don’t have to have you trying to force it down the throats of those from another era when we were taught differently.

But it is ok for the different era to force what they want down our and or the players throats?

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

ahhhhh. So different standards. Got it. Asinine but your choice 

Fans can do as they please, they can't be controlled, so to argue about what fans do would really be stupid. Almost as stupid as comparing the actions of fans to the actions of players -- almost, but not quite. 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But it is ok for the different era to force what they want down our and or the players throats?

A different era? Professionalism and class have nothing to do with the year you were born LOL. I am 34 years old, what are you trying to say that wanting the players to win with class and behave with professionalism is a boomer mentality? 

FFS your argument is going from dumb to dumber.

Edited by BillsFan692

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

No.  As I said above you like it and I don’t.  But you are making it overly personal and insulting in your comments.

Don’t worry, he goes back and edits them so they come off better 

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

It’s how you tell them.  Older folks like me feel you tell them so by acting like it’s no big deal to kick your butt

But it is a big deal!!! This could be the biggest win the franchise has had in decades. We don’t need to pretend that it isn’t. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1