Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
billsbackto81

Good Stuff! Riddick and Stephen A. Giving Props

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Anyone catch anything from Shannon Sharpe today?

 

It's too hard to figure out what that moron is saying.  Frustrates me.  I wait for others to translate and put it into written form.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the skycap said:

More cerebral??? Lamar Jackson played in one of THE MOST COMPLEX PASSING SCHEME in Louisville. The guy knows how to read defenses!! Roman's scheme didn't produce "wide open receivers" when he was in Buffalo. Cut out the coding and gives both QBs their due based on their play

I never said Lamar isn’t playing lights out. He is, his play has been unprecedented. I just don’t think it is solely based on what he is doing I think it is very similar to Kaepernick success in San Fran under Roman.

 

 

I see many similarities in terms of skill set and offensive system. This is also why I don’t think what he is doing is sustainable long term. 

 

2014-15 Niners = 2019-2020 Ravens offensive system

 

2000’s Pats = 2019-2020 Bills offensive system

 

Daboll>Roman long term

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

“Poor man’s Cam Newton” is giving props?

Yeah, I don't get it. Saying he's not on that level... Am I forgetting something? Because Josh seems to be better than Cam

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Riddick and his interpretation of what the Bills are is spot on and the most honest evaluation I've heard all year. Don't sleep on this team!!  

 

Who's the white dude who keeps saying that Josh Allen is "not as accurate" as Lamar Jackson?

 

'Cuz you know, I'm not so sure he's watching what I'm watching.

 

LJax completion percentage is higher at present - not quite the same thing as accuracy.   They are, for the most part, completing somewhat different set of NFL throws.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

“Poor man’s Cam Newton” is giving props?

Thought that was strange too, and in what universe is Lamar much more accurate then Josh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Max Kellerman is a jerk- Bad Cowboys really? No, the Bills wooped em and outcoached em

 

Stick to boxing Max, you don't know Jack ***** about football.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

It's because this is probably the first Bills game they watched all season.  Typical of the national media.  They all saw yesterday what we all knew already.

Riddick has picked against us every time I’ve seen him pick games this year. So I give him NO credit for finally recognizing the obvious. He’s just jumping on the train because of yesterday. He’s irrelevant. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

It's nice of them to say.  Nice backpedal by Riddick.  He's been talking ***** about them all year.  Screw him

He's been talking crap about them for years. I'm actually surprised he's giving them props. Waiting for Burleson to jump on the wagon now.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Anyone catch anything from Shannon Sharpe today? As I know he was forecasting us to get killed by the Cowboys and really made some comments not having any faith because it was the Buffalo Bills etc. I'd seek it out more but at work and most social media sites are on lockdown.

Sharpe’s mouth is still full of marbles.  Always has been. How he has a job speaking the English language on national tv is one of life’s great mysteries.  

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Who's the white dude who keeps saying that Josh Allen is "not as accurate" as Lamar Jackson?

 

'Cuz you know, I'm not so sure he's watching what I'm watching.

 

LJax completion percentage is higher at present - not quite the same thing as accuracy.   They are, for the most part, completing somewhat different set of NFL throws.

Max Kellerman. Made his so called mark as a boxing analyst. He, along with others bashed Allen and the Bills organization when he was drafted and now have to back pedal or grudgingly accept the fact that Josh is actually an NFL quality QB.

 

I understand that many may feel that the praise from Riddick, Prisco, Brandt, McShay and Burleson is hollow but as I mentioned earlier what got me were the comments Riddick spoke on McD and his coaching. Detail, Discipline, Culture, Accountability, Family.

 

That's what I want from my HC for years to come. We got a good one guys!

Edited by billsbackto81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Who's the white dude who keeps saying that Josh Allen is "not as accurate" as Lamar Jackson?

 

'Cuz you know, I'm not so sure he's watching what I'm watching.

 

LJax completion percentage is higher at present - not quite the same thing as accuracy.   They are, for the most part, completing somewhat different set of NFL throws.

Every time I tune into the ravens games my mind is blown by how wide open his targets are. His degree of difficulty on the majority of his throws hasn’t been nearly as high as Allen’s. 
 

These guys aren’t tuning in to these games to see it for themselves all year though. Shannon sharpe, a man with routinely awful takes on buffalo this year, straight up said this morning he‘s not getting up on any Sunday at 10Am on the west coast to watch a bills games.... which means he’s basically admitting he has no clue what he’s talking about when he just completely roasts them 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

He's been talking crap about them for years. I'm actually surprised he's giving them props. Waiting for Burleson to jump on the wagon now.

 

He's on it now! We all good here at GMFB!

 

If BillsMafia is compiling their social media hit list, here are a few recommendations from yours truly:

 

1. Max Kellerman - generally doesn't bother following the Bills, so knows very little about the team. Not a big Josh Allen fan.

2. Skip Bayless - Cole Beasley hater...calls him "Measly Beasley." Dresses like a mafia don for some reason.

3. Colin Cowherd - big Josh Allen skeptic. Thinks the NFL would be better off with Buffalo relocated to a bigger market. Whiny douche.

4. Shannon Sharpe - has an IQ slightly higher than my border collie. Also slightly more articulate than my border collie. Has never had any respect for Buffalo as an NFL city, no matter what the team does.

5. Nick Wright - has a face too ugly even for radio. Former power bottom for Cris Carter. Has been an unrelenting Josh Allen hater since day one.

 

Go get 'em, BillsMafia!

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

And people still aren't happy with the amount of positive coverage we're getting...

 

Why should any of us care what anyone thinks outside of our community?

 

We have enough skeptics and homers amongst ourselves to ever worry about what the outside football world says about our team. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 2:08 PM, r00tabaga said:

 You can't emulate that in practice

True, but Josh Allen is probably one of the closest comparisons in the league, so at least our Defense will be somewhat prepared, compared to most other NFL teams.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 11:56 PM, KayAdams said:

 

He's on it now! We all good here at GMFB!

 

If BillsMafia is compiling their social media hit list, here are a few recommendations from yours truly:

 

1. Max Kellerman - generally doesn't bother following the Bills, so knows very little about the team. Not a big Josh Allen fan.

2. Skip Bayless - Cole Beasley hater...calls him "Measly Beasley." Dresses like a mafia don for some reason.

3. Colin Cowherd - big Josh Allen skeptic. Thinks the NFL would be better off with Buffalo relocated to a bigger market. Whiny douche.

4. Shannon Sharpe - has an IQ slightly higher than my border collie. Also slightly more articulate than my border collie. Has never had any respect for Buffalo as an NFL city, no matter what the team does.

5. Nick Wright - has a face too ugly even for radio. Former power bottom for Cris Carter. Has been an unrelenting Josh Allen hater since day one.

 

Go get 'em, BillsMafia!

Calling Nick Wright a power bottom makes him sound more masculine than he actually is.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only “national pundit” that deserves a spot on the bandwagon is Mike Rob...Riddick was crapping on the Bills just a couple weeks ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 8:31 PM, Lenigmusx said:

I never said Lamar isn’t playing lights out. He is, his play has been unprecedented. I just don’t think it is solely based on what he is doing I think it is very similar to Kaepernick success in San Fran under Roman.

 

 

I see many similarities in terms of skill set and offensive system. This is also why I don’t think what he is doing is sustainable long term. 

 

2014-15 Niners = 2019-2020 Ravens offensive system

 

2000’s Pats = 2019-2020 Bills offensive system

 

Daboll>Roman long term

 

 


I’ve been saying this for a while. The blueprint for beating the ravens was made by the ravens. Lamar is a better player than Kap though.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Juice_32 said:


I’ve been saying this for a while. The blueprint for beating the ravens was made by the ravens. Lamar is a better player than Kap though.

After watching today’s game I stand by my statements even more. Lamar is an exceptional runner he beat the niners with his feet not his arm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

The only “national pundit” that deserves a spot on the bandwagon is Mike Rob...Riddick was crapping on the Bills just a couple weeks ago. 

Adam schein definitely deserves it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...