Predict the Bills record in the last three tough games

Kelly the Dog

The Steelers are looking line a W now. 

The other games look tough.  The Jets are much improved, and the Cowboys should have beaten the Pats but for a blocked punt and terrible 3rd down play-calling.   The Ravens of course are tough.  No one we cant beat, but I’m guessing 2 more wins and making playoffs.  If we beat Cowboys I may be even more optimistic.  

Can anyone say with confidence if we had to go play at the Jets, Titans, and Browns, that those are guaranteed wins?  

We have nothing absolutely nothing to apologize for regarding the schedule.  This isn't freaking college or High School.  And we beat good teams.  

Josh Allen didnt get benched at the Jets *cough Carr cough.*  And Henry didn't torch us like he did Doug Marrone today. 

I think our wins the rest of the way will be home vs Baltimore and the Jets.  

Pittsburgh I've got 50/50.  Dallas 50/50.  New England no one can win there.  

2 hours ago, MDH said:

Bills will win one of the three.

Oddly, I like the matchup with the Pats on the road the best. I think that’s the one they steal.

+1

That game comes down to coaching (as Jerry Jones has famously ranted tonight)....The Pats are beatable if you can coach your team...A lot of Singletary will be great.

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

With the way the Steelers and Jets are playing, it looks like 5 hard games.   Fortunately 2 wins = playoffs.  Heck, even 1 win gives them an even money chance.

Steelers are BAD and I don't understand the fear. They just won't score on our defense.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

It's just so hard to predict game to game, but I don't see them beating Baltimore and they never beat NE so those are pretty low probability.

Dallas of course will be tough on Thanksgiving, but it's a team that can be beat.   Agree that Pittsburgh is the most beatable of the next four.

As for the Jets, you just hope it doesn't come down to a do or die game in week 17 as the Jets would be highly motivated to return the favor from 2015.

That team may well be motivated to keep us out of the playoffs, but it probably wouldn't be because of 2015. They don't have much remaining from that group.

6 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

They barely beat the Bengals today with Ryan Findlay. They're done. This is not the same Steelers team. I'm shocked that Tomlin benched Rudolph in fact. That's the sign of complete desperation. 

They are perhaps the luckiest 6-5 I've seen. They've had TONS of lucky ball bounces leading to victories.

The strange thing about the Bills is they've had pretty much no lucky bounces all season. Normally that plays a role in a few wins, but all of this season's wins have been straight up. Hopefully the football gods are saving the Bills' lucky breaks for these upcoming opponents...

5 hours ago, SJDK said:

I’m considering that this team is unlike the past teams. We beat the teams we should and lose to decent and good teams. Browns are the outlier 

By the end of the season, we might be congratulating ourselves for playing the Browns the way we did. Still don't understand why people think the Browns are bad. Just look at that schedule.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ganesh said:

Thee Steelers defense is still a Top unit.  They have a good secondary, can stop the run and pursue the QB.  If the Bills OL plays like today, then we win that game. The Steelers offense is currently decimated.

they said that about the broncos defense. that. didn't. work. for them. 

1 hour ago, DeltaDigital said:

they said that about the broncos defense. that. didn't. work. for them. 

Denver is 3-8?

wow, must be a killer D there...  :D

it IS nice to WALK TALL finally against the 3-8 garbage heaps, for once