Around the NFL Week 12

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Killer ST gaffe - check

Now waiting for the killer turnover at most critical time

Yup, Dak will throw it up and mccourty will come up with it. It’s coming. 

Aaaand on cue. It was either going to be McCourty or Gilmore 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Sure thing :lol:

Dude my predictions have all been spot-on this year.  Well, besides my prediction that we’d lose against the Jets week 1.  Oh, and my prediction that we’d beat the Eagles.  And the Patriots at home.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

OK.  Cowgirls on the board.  Let's see some D and make Brady throw the ball.

That's what I want to see, Belichick has shielded Brady with his strong defense this year. Would like to see how he plays if they are down two scores.

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

Toady's run heavy game plan will be used against Baltimore! Keeps Jackson off the field.

Yeah - that would be a good thing because that kid is on fire and super confident.

NE excels at reading runs and run blitzes to attack the gaps, with a QB that can fake the run and hit another gap they get exposed.

Damn that had to be a pick play that just happened need to see it - just a blown coverage by cowgirls

Does Wallace play for Dallas... I shouldn't, but how far off their nickle was playing Edelman I was getting flashbacks.

I do think Wallace will get better, but needs to be more aggressive to take the next step.

Brady is all about those drag and crossing routes... they work better when NE can get away with picks, but they have been getting called on that this year more than I have ever seen before. 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah I don't want to hear crap about Brady's passing yards when he throws a 5 yard pass that goes 32 yards.

He's done. He had a great run and is one of the best to ever do it, but unlike years past,  he's not the main concern anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

The best thing Cowboy receivers can do the rest of this game is go down with two hands on the ball as soon as contact is made

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

He's done. He had a great run and is one of the best to ever do it, but unlike years past,  he's not the main concern anymore. 

These conditons do not suit him well, he's more finesse now and these conditions don't help with that.