3-3 over next six games and we make playoffs

Watkins90

8 minutes ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I’m not sure which, but they will get an “upset” win against either the Cowboys, Ravens or Pats.  I think this defense is best built to beat the Pats honestly, I see them having a hard time trying to contain both Zeke and the Ravens on the ground.

huge upset win, then a soul-crushing loss to a scrub to make up for it?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I believe that Allen is ready to be special and will show up big over the next 6 weeks- so I expect at least 4 wins.

been a good year to try things out and learn

just show up half-decent and you are in a strong spot for a WC

On 11/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, ganesh said:

Jets and Denver at Home-  Let us take care of that.   

Then squeeze a win at home against the Ravens or a win on the Road against Pittsburgh..     

...hopefully we're in before that one....deja vu 2004....pretty painful memory with "win and we're in"....you know the rest...............

58 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I believe that Allen is ready to be special and will show up big over the next 6 weeks- so I expect at least 4 wins.

I get a feeling we are very close to a turning point/fork in the road match.

Can't wait...hoping it's on Thanksgiving

9-7 will have to be good enough.

That Browns loss is really going to come back & bite us in the a**.

There's no way we beat the Pats on the road, and we're probably going to get killed by the Ravens. Greg Roman has designed the perfect offense for Lamar Jackson, and he looks insane right now.

The Steelers game is going to be very tough. Sure, they're only 5-5, but they're 4-2 at home, and 4-1 over the last 5 weeks.

The Cowboys have the #1 offense in the league and the #7 defense. Can we go there & beat them? Sure, but only if we can put up points like we did this week against the Dolphins. The defense will get moved on no matter what, so this is one of those games where the offense is going to NEED to carry the burden.

We absolutely have to beat the Broncos & Jets, but neither of those games will be easy either. 

Broncos have the #4 ranked defense, only suffering 1 blowout this year against the Chiefs. The Jets are 3-3 since Darnold's return, and you never really know what you'll get from them. All we know is that we struggled bad against them week 1, so hopefully it'll go better in week 17.

I would be shocked but thrilled if we went 3-3. I think 2-4 is more likely, and can even see 1-4 :( 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/17/2019 at 8:30 PM, CNYBillsFan76 said:

Cowboys aren’t that good despite what some will tell you. The only games that this team should even have an issue with are New England and Baltimore. I Wouldn’t be shocked if we beat Baltimore and New England is whatever. 

Wait what?!

This team has "had an issue" with the Jets, the Bengals, the Titans, the Dolphins, the Eagles, and the Browns, yet they won't have an issue with any of the other teams outside of NE & Baltimore? Where does that confidence come from? Clearly not what has transpired on the field, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that.

The Cowboys blew out the Eagles (who blew us out), and have the NFL's top ranked offense. They also have one of the best running backs in the game, and we've had trouble stopping the run (yes, we stuck it to the Dolphins last week, yay). 

We lost to the Browns on the road just 2 weeks ago...they only have the 16th ranked defense. The Broncos on the other hand have the 4th ranked defense, and we're not going to have an issue playing them at Mile High?

We already "had an issue" against the Jets, so just assuming that won't happen going forward is pretty unfounded as well. 
That leaves the Steelers, a team that is 4-2 at home and has won 4 out of their last 5 games. Looking at their schedule, they're just as likely to have won 7 of their last 8 by the time we play them (their next 3 games are against the Bengals, Browns & Cardinals). Since Big Ben went down in week 1, they've only had one game they lost by 7 or more points.

They lost to the Seahawks by 2, lost to the 49ers by 4, lost to the Ravens by 3 and the Browns by 14. Think about that, they only lost by an average of 3 points to 3 of the BEST teams in football. But the Bills will be the team to just handle them? And on the road? Based on what again? Handing it to the Dolphins last week? C'mon man... Seriously, I do not understand where we get off being so cocky.

For as much slack that the bills take for facing bad teams Dallas is in the same boat.  Add to it it will be a Thursday game that tere da towards hurting offenses in short weeks why Thursday games are usually low scoring and this helps the Bills imo.

Baltimore at home I’d love a snow game see the Bills D vs Jackson in that snow mess lol 

ingram is the key for them imo makes Jackson so much more dangerous 

Pats are beatable just can’t do things that make you beat yourself vs the Pats beating you 

Pitt looks anemic offensively and they now have injuries to Shuzter and Conner... tough  at their place but winnable 

Jets to finish up Inhopr we have clinched a play off spot because knocking the Bills out of the playoff would end their season well 

On 11/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, SoCal Deek said:

At some point you have to beat a good team....period 

Actually you don't .. at least until the playoffs. If they beat the Steelers, Broncos, and Jets they will be in .. and Cleveland which knocked off Baltimore (a good team) will be out. You just have to have more wins. And once you get to the playoffs .. anything can happen.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Actually you don't .. at least until the playoffs. If they beat the Steelers, Broncos, and Jets they will be in .. and Cleveland which knocked off Baltimore (a good team) will be out. You just have to have more wins. And once you get to the playoffs .. anything can happen.

When I said at some point, I was referring to the playoffs.  You can't expect to get to (and win) the Super Bowl without beating a team with a winning record. The sooner, the better, and the next opportunity will come on Thanksgiving Day.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

For as much slack that the bills take for facing bad teams Dallas is in the same boat.  Add to it it will be a Thursday game that tere da towards hurting offenses in short weeks why Thursday games are usually low scoring and this helps the Bills imo.

Baltimore at home I’d love a snow game see the Bills D vs Jackson in that snow mess lol 

ingram is the key for them imo makes Jackson so much more dangerous 

Pats are beatable just can’t do things that make you beat yourself vs the Pats beating you 

Pitt looks anemic offensively and they now have injuries to Shuzter and Conner... tough  at their place but winnable 

Jets to finish up Inhopr we have clinched a play off spot because knocking the Bills out of the playoff would end their season well 

except Dallas has the best offense in the league and a top 10 defense. they blow teams out, we don't 

only way we can beat them is if the coaches develop a whole new offense that is centered around running with Allen like the Ravens with Jackson