3-3 over next six games and we make playoffs

Watkins90

1 minute ago, motorj said:

dallas and ravens are beatable along with the pats with that close 1st meeting matchup.

dallas struggles vs good defenses and gives up lots of points

ravens just find an answer for lamar

the problem is our offense is not good enough to keep up with either of those teams. Are they beatable? sure. can the Bills outscore them? most likely not

Dallas and Baltimore put up 30+ points for fun every week. we struggle to get to 20. 

Chalking up the Cowboys, Ravens and Pats as losses that means we need to win the other 3.

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady looks pathetic

That game is totally winnable

Cowboys are a weird team... You never know which team will show up

I'm not chalking any losses up

But that defense sure as hell isn't.

17 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

the problem is our offense is not good enough to keep up with either of those teams. Are they beatable? sure. can the Bills outscore them? most likely not

Dallas and Baltimore put up 30+ points for fun every week. we struggle to get to 20. 

if they can use more of singletary, add in some mckenzie trick plays,  allen fixing his deep throws to brown and allen use his lamar like agility the offense can score big, but I would expect the coaches to disappoint somehow

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Chalking up the Cowboys, Ravens and Pats as losses that means we need to win the other 3.

But that defense sure as hell isn't.

Eagles are not good and were missing half their offense

We can beat them! It will be interesting to see what Dallas does against them. Hopefully good Dallas shows up in NE

13 minutes ago, motorj said:

if they can use more of singletary, add in some mckenzie trick plays,  allen fixing his deep throws to brown and allen use his lamar like agility the offense can score big, but I would expect the coaches to disappoint somehow

agreed. only way we make the playoffs and sneak a win vs one of these top teams is changing our offense. 

it's a risk but Allen has to start using his legs more like he did today. Read option, rollouts, bootlegs. Uptempo offense all 4 quarters. 

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think the @Dallas game is one where we lose by 25 points. I don’t think the cowboys are that good but at home on a short week on thanksgiving...Id be more surprised if we won that game then any game we have won in years. Not saying Dallas is the best team left to play. They aren’t. Just everything that comes with that game. People think we are going to be in it...I’m expecting it to be over midway through the 2nd quarter. I hope I’m wrong obviously 

The Cowboys got smoked by the Jests.  It’s absolutely asinine to think they are unbeatable.

16 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Anything less than that and we will be in big trouble. That Browns loss could really end up hurting us. 

Predict the remaining schedule.

Broncos - W

Cowboys - L

Ravens - L

Patriots - L

Steelers - W

Jets - W

We have to steal a game against either the Cowboys, Ravens, or Patriots.  If we pull out these next 2, then I think it'll be a lock for us.

12 hours ago, Putin said:

I guess a team with a worse record then ours will get rewarded with a playoff spot

( instead of us ) because they’ve beat one winning team along the way ? !!! 

If they can beat a winning team then so be it. If we can't do that then what's the point of going in as an obvious one and done team?

Lot of the playoff teams cannibalize each other quite a bit. 

Colts play - Texans, Jags, Titans - as well as saints and panthers.  and already have 4 losses

Texans play - Colts, NE, Denver, Titansx2 and have 4 losses

Steelers play - Browns, bills, jets, ravens (week 17, but they hate each other) and have 5 losses 

Raiders play - 6 AFC games, 4 on the road- Jets, Chiefs, Titans, Jags, Chargers, Broncos - not an easy game really on that slate

Titans - Jags, Colts, Raiders, Texansx2, saints - and have 5 losses.

I think 9 wins might be enough to get the 6 seed.  Colts or texans get the division and 5 seed maybe? 

Steelers have the easiest schedule... but they kind of suck when you watch them.  Rudolph looks worse than trubiskey, and they can't run the ball.  Defense can only do so much, and teams will be smart and play not to turn it over.  They could lose to anyone left on their schedule, or beat them.  They also play 4/6 on the road where they currently have won 1 game this year.  

19 minutes ago, RoboTronic said:

For past Bills teams this was usually not even the case, not even with Kelly at the helm.  Not sure how it's any different these days.  Big Dallas, prime time, etc.  Not seeing it as winnable.

Kelly and the boys did win in Dallas 13-10 in week 2 of '93 or '94.  Emmit Smith was holding out tho