3-3 over next six games and we make playoffs

Watkins90

7 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

I’m not sure which, but they will get an “upset” win against either the Cowboys, Ravens or Pats.  I think this defense is best built to beat the Pats honestly, I see them having a hard time trying to contain both Zeke and the Ravens on the ground.

Yeah of those 3 teams I see us having the best chance against the Patriots. As long as Allen doesn't have another meltdown game I really like that matchup for us.

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah of those 3 teams I see us having the best chance against the Patriots. As long as Allen doesn't have another meltdown game I really like that matchup for us.

I don’t think they can freak him out like that again. That was a hot mess on so many levels.  I think we can start and play more like the second half than the first. If that happens, we have a game. 

You win three at home and you get to 10 wins..

If you can ***** a road win against  Patriots, Steelers or Cowboys, then the team will go with confidence into the playoffs.   It is a bummer that we will not win the AFC East and get a home game.  

Everyone saying that browns loss is going to come back to us which is fine, but you got to realize they could of easily lost that jets game to. And had some very close calls also this year. There record is what it is. 7-3 no need to harp over 1 loss. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

So what? The Cowboys were right there at the end. We were down 16 in the 4th against the Jets too and won. The game was a 2 Point game.

I believe the Cowboys are a very good team but it depends on the week.  I also believe that if the Cowboys are down 21-9 going into the fourth quarter against our defense, there will be no almost come back.

1 hour ago, jeffalb3 said:

Everyone saying that browns loss is going to come back to us which is fine, but you got to realize they could of easily lost that jets game to. And had some very close calls also this year. There record is what it is. 7-3 no need to harp over 1 loss. 

GREAT post. Keep it up!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ganesh said:

You win three at home and you get to 10 wins..

If you can ***** a road win against  Patriots, Steelers or Cowboys, then the team will go with confidence into the playoffs.   It is a bummer that we will not win the AFC East and get a home game.  

Bills get the 5th seed.  Raiders get the 6th seed.  Raiders upset Chiefs and Patriots.  We upset Texans and Ravens.  

Bills host Raiders for AFC Championship game and win 51-3.  Knock on wood if you're with me.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Job #1 is win each week. 

However, its gonna take a statement win to secure that playoff spot. 

They can beat Dallas, Baltimore, or NE. 

My bet would be Baltimore for some reason. Just a hunch. 

Well the Ravens are due for a bad game so hopefully that comes against the Bills. The Browns beat the Ravens bad in Baltimore if I remember correctly.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I believe the Cowboys are a very good team but it depends on the week.  I also believe that if the Cowboys are down 21-9 going into the fourth quarter against our defense, there will be no almost come back.

They're better than the 6-4 suggests - 4 losses, 3 by 4 or fewer points.  I don't know that their defense is as stingy as it appears, but they got a great oline and zeke.  Dak's playing fantastic right now... its a tough game. Maybe NE messes up his mojo before thanksgiving - but we're going to need to hang 30 points and not turn it over.  Hope they have an aggressive gameplan.