Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Josh Allen hasn't been good, this much we know is true.  But neither has Mayfield or Darnold.  Could it be that these guys still need more time against NFL defenses?  Could it be that these three have s**t for OC's, especially Allen?  Put Allen in Baltimore, Seattle, NE, or even Arizona and I'll bet he's MUCH better...just a hunch.

His problems go way beyond how he is being used, though I do agree he may have more or less success on other teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Lot of blame to go around, but overall just ***** offensive playcalling. Whose idea was it to play for the long field goal on that last drive?

is that really what you thought they were doing?? You think they got to the 37 and said, ok, cool, we got this?  What would you have done there. 

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..FOURTEEN rushes (Josh excluded) has NO bearing...YAWN.......versus 29th rush defense....perfect sense....

This right here sums it up. 
The Bills need to run the ball to establish the pass. 
Is play action too much to ask for?

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yay... look at you.  

Anyways, many of those posters predicted a blowout by the Browns.  That game was a typical Bills game, but this time the opposing offense actually has talent. 

I'm talking specifically about people who, rather than engaging in football discussion, would rather insult how "pathetic" people are for actually understanding football more than they do, apparently. The dialogue was obnoxious and deserves to be called out regardless of whether or not there existed people who thought the bills would be blown out. 

Somebody feels foolish.

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Trent and Star are also worthless.   There's a lot of players we're gonna have to re evaluate in the off season and maybe spend some of this cap room a little more intelligently?

Maybe just spend some of it....

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I agree...Daboll is a meld of Marchibroda and Coryell........his one year OC stops were teams letting a great one slip away......SMH....

Good point. He’s either totally to blame or a world class OC. No in between. 

SMh

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

BS; he's part to blame.  But he did pass them down for the go ahead score and then drove them down for the tying FG.  The defense let them marched down the field.

He missed at least 3 open receivers on deep passes AND was bailed out by fumble recovery.  Josh Allen is not where we’d expect him to md at this point and his track record from college doesn’t suggest that he ever will be 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Um, well, I guess you have a point w/ the Ravens.  

We can beat the Pats, Steelers and Cowboys. Not that we'll win all of those, but it's not like the latter 2 are juggernauts, and the Pats will be competitive.

Are you just penciling in a loss against every decent team?

It's reasonable to pencil in losses in games in which we will be underdogs, yes. By the same token, we should pencil in wins the next two games and against the Jets. That puts us at 9-7.

• Like (+1) 1