Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

Same bills team i have seen for the last 20 years, above avg defense, a frustrating skinny offense, 

barely squeaking by bad teams, lose to avg to good teams able to put a streak together to fool the fan base. 

As usual, could finish anywhere between 7-9, 9-7.

Oh yea, JA is TT part 2.

Edited by Albwan

Allen missed multiple deep passes, very inaccurate throughout the game, fumbled again, and still can't hit a Wr consistently in stride. 

There is no excuse for him.   Wrs were wide open all day, he had tons of time in the pocket the majority of the day and he failed to produce. 

If we are really looking to make the playoffs and actually win a game, its time to put Barkley in there. 

I doubt this will happen because they want to "develop" Allen,  but its clear he's not improving.  

There is no reason he shouldn't be light-years ahead of last year.   We've brought in RBs,  Wrs, TEs, and offensive linemen to build around him.   He has not shown anything to show improvement.  

Wins me NOTHING at this point as our wins have come against the worst teams in the league by way of last ditch efforts. 

Im completely disgusted over his performance today against a 2-6 team with the 21st ranked pass defense.  

Enough of the excuses.  Qb position is a SERIOUS concern. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, mynmisoli said:

with 45 seconds left atleast run the ball to try and get a few yards to set up your kicker.  instead we huddle up and throw the ball away?  weird.  Also can Haushka even kick the ball 50 yards anymore?  

Clock management at the end of both halves left a ton to be desired.  Just panicky stuff - we had so many chances there.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

The Bills are 6-3.  10 wins can definitely happen now.

Today was a bummer, but it was just a loss. They happen, to every team.  

Where do you see 10 wins? Pats, Steelers, ravens and cowboys are still left. And it’s likely we lose one if the 3 bad teams left 

Edited by unclepete

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Ours is washed.  He never recovered from his injury.  Coaches should’ve seen it in the offseason.

Yessir. I'm sick and tired of people defending him. The extension reeked of McDermott valuing things other than on-field performance. It was like he was given an extension to show faith in him when they knew he was struggling, as if the vote of confidence would help.

2 minutes ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Josh Allen isn't good enough to win when the defensive isn't lights out. 3/8 into the second quarter isn't good enough. it just wasn't good enough from the offensive and play calling but Josh Allen hasn't once beaten a team thats noteworthy. 

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

For the first time I’m saying I starting to worry about Allen.  

C'mon now, Josh is easily top-3 among NFL quarterbacks named Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Success said:

The Bills are 6-3.  10 wins can definitely happen now.

Today was a bummer, but it was just a loss. They happen, to every team.  

It can happen but it won’t. Even 9 might be asking a lot at this point. The bills are probably going to lose to the Ravens, Pats, Cowboys and Steelers. We needed this one today. It’s was a very important loss. Anyone acting like this isn’t bigger then just 1 bad day is missing the point. I think the playoffs are gone now and if you start 6-2 and miss the playoffs, you will never hear the end of it. And deservingly so.

• Like (+1) 2