Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Winning on the road is hard.  The browns are better than their record.   The browns were desperate the eagles were desperate.   In a number of weeks the bills will be desperate and win one of those tough matchups.  

But do you trust a desperate bills team to have an offensive rally to win the game?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RunninRebel37 said:

Josh Allen isn't good enough to win when the defensive isn't lights out. 3/8 into the second quarter isn't good enough. it just wasn't good enough from the offensive and play calling but Josh Allen hasn't once beaten a team thats noteworthy. 

This is bull.  Josh did what he was asked to do...the fault lies with the play calling.  

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Winning on the road is hard.  The browns are better than their record.   The browns were desperate the eagles were desperate.   In a number of weeks the bills will be desperate and win one of those tough matchups.  

What have you seen from the Bills to think they could win a tough matchup against a team with more then a couple wins?

The Browns have the talent that they should be better then their record, Bills aren't as good as their record which was inflated because of their weak opponents....

Another ugly game by the offense.

Don't look now, but the Raiders and Steelers are creeping up in the standings.  Both have pretty easy schedules down the stretch.

Hope nobody booked their playoff tickets.

4 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

The Browns defense is not good. The Bills have a problem scoring points.

The offensive scheme always makes it harder on themselves than it has to.   Simple 5-yard flares and slants?   Nope.     5-yard hooks to the TE?    Nope.      Throws to the RBs?   Nope.

GD, they beat themselves over and over on fancy routes and half-field options.   Does McD know anything other than defense and clapping???

Edited by Lurker

The Browns miraculously found their red zone offense just in time to win the game and turn their season around. Miraculous, I tell you! Couldn't convert goal to go all game but TA-DAAA, magically it happens it the most crucial time.

I'm questioning Daboll's game planning ability. I know his scheme is based on adapting from week to week but I don't feel like that's working. Lot of head scratching playcalls again and not enough Singletary. 

And Hauschka... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. 

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I didn’t see a post from you all last week.

Offense needed more yards.  Defense let them score when they couldn’t.  And the kicker missed 2FGs.

I didn't say they were in response to me. I saw them in the threads I read, over and over. Not sure what your point is, because I never indicated otherwise.

Bills will finish 9-7. No playoffs.

McD better figure what he has to do to get Daboll andvthis offense to score points!  If things don’t change, Daboll has to go and let Dorsey call the games. It’s in satisfactory that this team struggles putting up points.

Just now, mynmisoli said:

with 45 seconds left atleast run the ball to try and get a few yards to set up your kicker.  instead we huddle up and throw the ball away?  weird.  Also can Haushka even kick the ball 50 yards anymore?  

can he kick anything but an extra point anymore? He’s been missing kicks before the half this year