Bills at Browns Post Game Post Mortem

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

As for everyone jumping off bridges cause we lost to an inferior team, take a look at the Chiefs and the Saints today. Who we are isn't defined by this loss.. unfortunately it's becoming quite clear that unless we stop getting in our own damn way, we're not gonna win when the chips are down.

I'm unsettled because we are NOT set at QB as far as I'm concerned. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, arcane said:

I'm talking specifically about people who, rather than engaging in football discussion, would rather insult how "pathetic" people are for actually understanding football more than they do, apparently. The dialogue was obnoxious and deserves to be called out regardless of whether or not there existed people who thought the bills would be blown out. 

Somebody feels foolish.

I never thought we’d guarantee roll the Browns.  

It was a 50/50 game in my eyes.  

We lost, but people predicting a blowout by the Browns were just trolling and that’s worse than the always-optimists. 

We will have to grind to make the playoffs, and it is what it is because we’re another offseason away. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, dubs said:

is that really what you thought they were doing?? You think they got to the 37 and said, ok, cool, we got this?  What would you have done there. 

I think it's pretty clear that there was no aggressiveness... Once they got close to that "FG range" line, they went conservative with short passes to singletary and then taking that shot. Also, standing there and wasting play time on the huddle instead of being ready to go. The offense can move the ball, but Daboll outsmarts himself every time. It was obvious they weren't going to try and score. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Offense looked like last year. Players didnt have any fire today while Cleveland was playing for its life. This team needs to develop a killer instinct.

I have a killer instinct. I feel like killing half the posters in the GDT.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

We’re just so blessed conservative it’s beyond frustrating. And Hauschka is kicking for his job moving forward. To miss it left and short from 53 is unacceptable for a pro kicker. 

Look how many PATs have been missed already today

2 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

This is why everyone thinks the Bills are pretenders and they are right. Typical Bills loss with a chance to beat an inferior team and go 7-2, the play calling, Run D and kicker all let them down. Not a good football team

Everybody doesn’t think they’re pretenders because of play calling, run D and the kicker.

They think the QB isn’t good and can’t carry them when they need it. If you put Watson or Mahomes on this team everybody would have faith in the Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1