2nd Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

McDermott knows he can’t save challenges for the next game right?

shouldve challenge the spot on the Knox catch, he was laying on top of the defender and wasn’t down until he had the 1st.

and that no call PI... I mean, I know hey aren’t really over turning them, but cmon bruh, he grappled his feet well before the ball was there... that’s about as blatant as it gets.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Lol why is this a close game? 

This is the alarming part. I mean, I’ve talked smack that I think the Bills could seriously miss the playoffs on this board but games like this make me really believe it. The Redskins aren’t good. This shouldn’t be a one score game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

We are winning the game, are we not?

Cheese on Rice people, grow a freaking pair.

Im all about "scoreboard", but scoreboard this half is 3-0 Skins, and now a 1 score game. With the Bills looking like we forgot we had to play a 2nd half. Team needs to WAKE UP

Edited by DrDawkinstein

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Another FG attempt. Bend, but don't break. Daboll is the biggest hindrance to our offense imo. No creativity, no situational football awareness, and just complete stupidity at times. 

He's creativity is ok,  it's his situational play calling. Always seems to dial up the wrong play at the most crucial times. And his 3rd Qtr playcalling is the worst in the league.

Edited by billsbackto81

Just now, eanyills said:

This is the alarming part. I mean, I’ve talked smack that I think the Bills could seriously miss the playoffs on this board but games like this make me really believe it. The Redskins aren’t good. This shouldn’t be a one score game.

These two teams look very evenly matched unfortunately