Glazer: Bills are still in market for a WR

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

maybe im showing my casual fan ignorance but ive never thought of Robbie Anderson as being very good

He’s talented, but he’s played his entire career with an organization that has been devoid of competent QBs and coaches.

We have no idea if this team is a contender or not. Yesterday says the Bills are far from it, but don't let one game cloud your judgement.

With that said, the Bills don't need to push the envelope on a player that WON'T put them over the top this year.

Just roll with what you have.

I feel Aj would be just a great fit on this team. I think his character fits the mold of what we look for and if we could lock him up long term ..I still think he can play. I can’t imagine he really has interest in staying in cinci.does cinci management really think he is In their future? 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

1 hour ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

The only Buc I would make a substantial offer for is Mike Evans... he is what Josh needs opposite John Brown.

...any idea how we should envision our prolific OC incorporating him into our aggressive game plan?...just curious......

56 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I bet they don't make a single trade.

McBeane have enjoyed an extended honeymoon from this fan base for several reasons, but doing nothing at the deadline will change that perspective. 

If they talk about how valuable draft picks are I would cite the trade for Benjamin when they were 5-2 at the end of October 2017. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I feel Aj would be just a great fit on this team. I think his character fits the mold of what we look for and if we could lock him up long term ..I still think he can play. I can’t imagine he really has interest in staying in cinci.does cinci management really think he is In their future? 

I've been thinking the same, but they could always franchise him. They'll have the space, and he's definitely a top ten receiver when healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1