Glazer: Bills are still in market for a WR

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Injury prone, injury prone, injury prone.

This is year 3 of a 5 year rebuild. Jerry Rice and Fred Biletnikoff don't get this team a ring this year. Way too many other problems.

Asides from last and this year he’s been pretty healthy. He’s played 4 full seasons.

14 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

This is year 3 of a 5 year rebuild. Jerry Rice and Fred Biletnikoff don't get this team a ring this year. Way too many other problems.

5 years? NFL teams don’t take five years to rebuild these days. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Way too many other problems that cannot be ignored. This legendary defense just got torched two weeks in a row...help is needed.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tcali said:

wr isnt the problem

The Bills WR corps is fairly weak. It’s better than last year’s ( they overhauled it extensively) but still incomplete. That they are interested in WRs indicates they realize it is a problem. They want to put talent around Allen and see if he can be a franchise QB or not. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The Bills WR corps is fairly weak. It’s better than last year’s ( they overhauled it extensively) but still incomplete. That they are interested in WRs indicates they realize it is a problem. They want to put talent around Allen and see if he can be a franchise QB or not. 

What a time for the defense to fall apart. I bet there will be position shifts and new players involved next year.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Probably. They’re not great against the run, and lack an elite pass rusher. 

I know. Now opposing teams will attempt to exploit the exposed weakness. The rest of the season is going to be interesting.

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

i disagree  that wr is the problem. getting new WRs will not change JA into a franchise QB. Franchise QBs would do just fine with the set of receivers we have right now. Of course any QB would improve with better WRs....The problem with JA is his inability to make smart decisions for a whole football game. He has flashes. An interception here and there is something that happens to every QB----But the good ones have a steady hand  at guiding the team for most of the football  game.

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Incarcerated Bob tweeted Mike Evans with an ear emoji 

?

Could see them spinning off Bob Foster in a trade as a throw in 

I’d give multiple non-essential organs to make this happen.

I highly doubt Evans gets traded, but he does make sense for them To move... they have a lot of issues, They’re gonna need a QB and aren’t gonna be in great position for one, he’s on the wrong side of his prime for a rebuild, and Goodwin has turned into a real threat.

Edited by whatdrought

3 minutes ago, Tcali said:

i disagree  that wr is the problem. getting new WRs will not change JA into a franchise QB. Franchise QBs would do just fine with the set of receivers we have right now. Of course any QB would improve with better WRs....The problem with JA is his inability to make smart decisions for a whole football game. He has flashes. An interception here and there is something that happens to every QB----But the good ones have a steady hand  at guiding the team for most of the football  game.

You may be right , Allen may not end up being the guy. WRs won’t change Allen, but the Bills WRs aren’t a great group. They know they need better and are looking to address it. If Allen ends up failing, the Bills are going to be certain it wasn’t for a lack of talent around him. It will also leave them in better shape for the next QB. I’d guess that the Bills would disagree with your assessment that the current WR corps is just fine. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

You may be right , Allen may not end up being the guy. WRs won’t change Allen, but the Bills WRs aren’t a great group. They know they need better and are looking to address it. If Allen ends up failing, the Bills are going to be certain it wasn’t for a lack of talent around him. It will also leave them in better shape for the next QB. I’d guess that the Bills would disagree with your assessment that the current WR corps is just fine. 

My current take- Allen wont succeed under Daboll and his terrible play calling. 

• Like (+1) 1