Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

1 minute ago, SouthernBills said:

For reference, I am also a die-hard Florida Gator fan. Many of the same arguments were made for Felipe Franks that are being made for JA. 

He has all the tools. He makes big plays when it matters. 

Once Franks got hurt, Kyle Trask enters. A more methodical player that gives his defense breaks and reads progressions from the pocket. The offense flourished. It's not that complicated. Coaches and front offices buy into their own conceptions. 

Who gives a **** about gator FB and your QB situation.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Offensive play calling was just as dreadful.  QB run on 3rd and 2??  Total stupidity.  The fumble on that play was the end of the game.

Agreed! Perfect assessment. Dabol's inadequate scheme has been exposed but with the wins people are less willing to call him out. Now they will. I am sick of winning ugly!!! Need an offense that can create points with designed plays not scrambles and improvisions. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Desperate Eagles team came to play.

Sometimes you just have to give the opposition some credit.

Eagles kicked Buffalo's butt.

Wake up call..., 

Wanted it a bit more maybe, have to tip your hat to their defensive line depth too. Had some injuries up front and their backups played well and had our offensive line on their heels for most of the day.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

QB sweep

What I don't get... they don't want Josh running with it. They don't want him fumbling it away.   So why keep calling the QB sweep in critical situations?  Why not give it to the HOF, sure handed RB you signed?   It makes no sense to me. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dan said:

What I don't get... they don't want Josh running with it. They don't want him fumbling it away.   So why keep calling the QB sweep in critical situations?  Why not give it to the HOF, sure handed RB you signed?   It makes no sense to me. 

I get the temptation, but Dabol is doing it too much and defenses know it.